My Birthday Is Coming Up...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I don't know if you will have to move this thread or not, but I just wanted to share. My birthday is coming up next week. My wife works for DMV and when she came home last night she asked if I wanted my birthday present now or wait ... I kinda just shrugged . She then came back to me and handed me a DMV printout ...at first I didn't know what is was as I thought maybe it was just something from her job. As she walked away she said "It takes about 3-4 mos. to get them .." Then I realized. She ordered me customized license plate RMS4LFE .
I was just beaming! I said "You actually were able to get these?" She said "yes, I tried to get RAM4LFE but they were already taken." Now she did the same thing for me in '99. She got me RAMSWON after they won the SB. I had them on my truck for about 6 yrs. But I drive a Ford F-350 CrewCab 4x4 and if you live in Cali, you know how expensive it is to register these things every yr. I ended up taking the plates off because it cost quite a bit more to keep them active. I still have the front plate on my wall as you have to surrender the stickered plate when you stop using them. But I am going to keep these new ones going. I am stoked!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't know if you will have to move this thread or not, but I just wanted to share. My birthday is coming up next week. My wife works for DMV and when she came home last night she asked if I wanted my birthday present now or wait ... I kinda just shrugged . She then came back to me and handed me a DMV printout ...at first I didn't know what is was as I thought maybe it was just something from her job. As she walked away she said "It takes about 3-4 mos. to get them .." Then I realized. She ordered me customized license plate RMS4LFE .
I was just beaming! I said "You actually were able to get these?" She said "yes, I tried to get RAM4LFE but they were already taken." Now she did the same thing for me in '99. She got me RAMSWON after they won the SB. I had them on my truck for about 6 yrs. But I drive a Ford F-350 CrewCab 4x4 and if you live in Cali, you know how expensive it is to register these things every yr. I ended up taking the plates off because it cost quite a bit more to keep them active. I still have the front plate on my wall as you have to surrender the stickered plate when you stop using them. But I am going to keep these new ones going. I am stoked!

That's one of the most awesome gifts, ever!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks! I'm really going to enjoy sporting them :D

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Your wife sounds like a winner. That's something cool shit man!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty damn cool man. She sounds like a real keeper.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Cool gift i've been wanting to get Ramsrule or Ramsfan on my truck.Maybe i'll get lucky here in Vegas then again there's alot of people that moved from Cali myself included.
Happy Birthday and congrats on that awesome gift sport it with pride bro.....GO RAMS

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Happy birthday in advance Redding. I used to head up your way quite a bit on business. But not much anymore. I'd buy you a beer and toast you, :whistle: but you'll have to settle for toasting that beer pictured in my Avatar. (y) (Symbolically of course. The actual beer bottle found its way into an Oakland Colliseum garbage bin.)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Very cool and nice choice of truck lol. I also drive an F-150 4x4 and this year just made the change from my old '97 that was still running great to a 2015. That's a good woman you got there brother!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - Move it? Seems completely Rams related to me. Oh - and have a great Bday Redding.