Most hated players from every team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Fuck this list. Michael Irvin is the most passionate, hardest working Cowboy there ever was.

Greg Hardy I agree with, though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
freak this list. Michael Irvin is the most passionate, hardest working Cowboy there ever was.

Greg Hardy I agree with, though.
I like Irvin. He was the original beast receiver.
And no matter how much I want him to annoy me, it never seems to happen.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You can't hate Irvin. The guy is passionate as hell. Yeah, he totally comes off as a Cowboys Homer, but Aikman sounds like a hater. If Irvin wanted to do some coke, I'd do some coke. Lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SO X, when are we going to get those in car football talks like you used to do? 30 minutes of X= Nirvana.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can't hate Irvin. The guy is passionate as hell. Yeah, he totally comes off as a Cowboys Homer, but Aikman sounds like a hater. If Irvin wanted to do some coke, I'd do some coke. Lol.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...d-sexual-assault/ar-BByZMO8?OCID=ansmsnnews11
42445.2.png
th

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
who was the cb that got busted for a drug deal then tried to have hits put on people from prison. I think it might have been Darrel henely. he would be up there pretty high on my sh-t list.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
You have to cut Dickerson some slack. He was just used to getting paid big bucks at SMU. Had to take a bit of pay cut when he came to LA.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My favorite:

Arizona Cardinals – Conrad Dobler
Hard-nosed Conrad Dobler has a special place among the all-time dirtiest players in the NFL — numero uno. Sports Illustrated named the former St. Louis Cardinals’ offensive guard “Football’s Dirtiest Player.” Drafted in the fifth round (110th overall) by St. Louis in 1972, Dobler quickly earned a reputation for a meanness unparalleled in the league.

Sportswriter Paul Zimmerman put it best describing his play: “Conrad Dobler was mean dirty. He tried to hurt people in a bad way…he made teams that he played on better. He played hurt, didn’t complain, but he was a filthy, filthy player.”

xconrad-dobler.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0LwiX_0Ytz.jpg
Several years back I posted with a gentleman (on another board) who claimed to have been the back-up QB on Conrad's college team. One of his duties was to run the opposing teams offense in practice. Conrad played both sides of the ball in college. And from what he said was a pretty dam good defensive player. The problem was he went full speed all the time. And would try and kill the QB on every play. Even if he didn't have the ball. Now your not suppose to do that. But the coaches wouldn't say anything to Conrad. Hell you might need the back-up at some point. So this guy was constantly picking him self up off the grass day after day week after week leaving practice bloody and bruised. One day it all came to a head after a pretty nasty hit leveled him he jumped up and laid in to Conrad calling him everything under the sun and wanting to know what the hell he thought he was doing. He said Conrad gave him a big grin and said "Just wanted to see if you had any balls kid." After that things got better for him. He no longer got leveled on every play. Always thought it was a pretty cool story.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Well most of these players are current but Garapolo (don't give a sh.. about the spelling) being our most hated, I don't think so. Sherman might be that man though he's a shell of his former self. Maybe Marcus (was I supposed to cover that guy) Peters for me

For me, all time would be ken norton jr *spit