Mock #1 1st round only with trades

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
1. Texans - Jadaveon Clowney
2. Falcons - Khalil Mack
3. Jaguars - Blake Bortles
4. Browns - Sammy Watkins
5. Raiders - Johnny Manziel
6. Rams - Greg Robinson
7. Buccaneers - Jake Matthews
8. Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater
9. Bills - Taylor Lewan
10. Lions - Justin Gilbert
11. Titans - Darqueze Dennard
12. Giants - Jimmy Jernigan
13. Rams - Haha Clinton-Dix
14. Bears - Aaron Donald
15. Steelers - Mike Evans
16. Cowboys - Calvin Pryor
17. Ravens - CJ Mosley
18. Jets - Eric Ebron
19. Dolphins - Zach Martin
20. Cardinals - Anthony Barr
21. Packers - Louis Nix
22. Eagles - Marquise Lee
23. Chiefs - Odell Beckham
24. Bengals - Bradley Roby
25. Chargers - Kelvin Benjamin
26. Browns - Derek Carr
27. Saints - Kony Ealy
28. Panthers - Xavier Su'a-Filo
29. Patriots - RaShede Hageman
30. 49ers - Jason Verrett
31. Broncos - David Yankey
32. Seahawks - Dee Ford

Tell me what you think...

SierraRam

Recreational User
First off, welcome to the forum! I'm new myself, but you're going to love it here. Great insight, humor and no drama.

Just curious: If the Falcons move up for Mack, what do we get besides their #6?

I hope you're wrong about Dix at #13. I'm not sold on the guy. I think there's better Safety options availble in the 2nd-4th round (Ward, Bucannon...)

At 13, with the players left, I'd go Donald, or Martin (OL fixed)

Finally, I like the whiner's and seahag's picks. Not happy about that at all! ;)

ausmurp

Starter
I like our picks. A lot of people don't like Dix but the fact of the matter is, he is the best coverage FS in the draft and that is exactly what we need. In fact some could argue that is the only TRUE defensive need we have. I am one of the few that don't like Robinson though - I prefer Matthews. Robinson's older (influential?) brothers have been in and out of prison for drugs. He owes people $ that he borrowed to help pay the bills when his mom couldn't. Who are these people he owes? Matthews is the safer pick and he will be just as good.

No way the Browns draft Watkins. I know I know the media is the one telling us this and they have said they have interest but it all = smokescreen. And the Lions aren't going to do that either. These teams have much larger needs than WR. Gordon was the best WR in the entire NFL last yr - he missed 2 games and still had 1,646 yds receiving. And who is going to play MLB for them? They lost Jackson and he was all they had. Their 2 biggest needs are LB and QB, and they don't even have a choice but to try to fill both of those in the 1st rd in my opinion.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Welcome Oldie, thats a pretty realistic mock...except i don't see Evans slipping that far down. In your scenario he goes to Buffalo at #9 IMO.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I admit I am not the biggest fan of HaHa either but with both top corners gone he is the top free safety and we need to fix that area for sure. I think trading down from that pick is a real possibility to pick up another DT. Fisher loves his DTs. I also think there will be a couple more trades in the draft besides our especially in the middle of the draft.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we pick up a #1, #2 and #5 for our #1(2nd overall) and a #6 if we trade with Atlanta

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IMO if the Rams have the choice between Matthews & Robinson they will go Matthews because he is Fisher's choice.