Mid- Season prediction, who gets wild card bids

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
wild card # 1 Maurice Jones-Drew: Los Angeles Rams. Surprise! The Rams are going to sneak in this season. Todd Gurley takes off in the second half and steals the hearts of all Angelenos.
wild card # 2 Ike Taylor: Los Angeles Rams. There is always one team that makes it in that is a surprise. The Rams get their offensive woes figured out and sneak in as the sixth seed.
This information is from NFL.com, thought it was interesting to post, and see some reactions.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Holy crap ! Someone in the media that actually understand the talent on this team . Usually they just hate on the team

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
MJD loves the Rams. Also it's not entirely hard to believe. We could go 4-0 out of the gate and win 2 out of 3 divisional games. That would be us at 9-7.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
hmmmm

anything is possible...but these are the NFC champs coming in for Sunday's game.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Which is why fisher will probably win. Let's win the hard ones and lose to the scrubs!
I was thinking the same thing...except the Panthers looked a lot like the team from a year ago last week.....

JackStraw

Rookie
I think Giants and Packers. I want LA and Detroit
Rams need to win West to get in and hopefully get rematch with NYG in LA this time.

Psycho_X

Legend
Anything is possible and the NFC West is for the taking quite frankly. All we have to do is the usual... take care of our own fate. We have tie breakers already with Arizona and Seattle and they BOTH have a tie game on their record for goodness sakes. And neither team is exactly their old selves this year. There has been no easier year to win the West in the last decade probably. Which makes the losses we've had this year maddening. If Fisher was ever going to do something to secure his job this is the season to do it. The balls in his court.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's what we are all hoping for , but do we really believe it ?

JackStraw

Rookie
Which is why fisher will probably win. Let's win the hard ones and lose to the scrubs!
That's been Fisher ball since his first year. The only team in the NFC that we should be favorite against is Tampa.
The AFC has kind of been a mess. Makes me worried vs MIA and NYJ this year. Not even a Pats win would erase pain if they end up 1-3 vs AFC East

Only bright sides were winning in Indy '13 and vs Denver '14

Bad AFC losses since Fisher era:
@Miami '12 I don't care if Gibson was our WR1 this year, the Dolphins were awful
Jets '12 we were looking at playoff spot and Jets were coming off butt fumble and Rams were never even in the game @ the dome. It's the last time I bet on a single NFL game. Ended up raising the ante 4 times leading into game...
Titans '13 - We were even wearing yellow and blues!
Chargers '14 Had momentum and choked hard
Chiefs '14 Complete massacre
@Ravens '15 - So glad I missed this one
@Bengals '15 - Game was over mid-way through the first quarter
Steelers '15 - Again not shocking but I really wanted this one coming off no-show vs Wash... Only game i've been really frustrated with Kendricks. Should have been 13-12 and not 12-6. Ben knocked out early, Vick looked lost. Was the beginning of an end to a short lived Foles career in Horns

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
wild card # 1 Maurice Jones-Drew: Los Angeles Rams. Surprise! The Rams are going to sneak in this season. Todd Gurley takes off in the second half and steals the hearts of all Angelenos.
wild card # 2 Ike Taylor: Los Angeles Rams. There is always one team that makes it in that is a surprise. The Rams get their offensive woes figured out and sneak in as the sixth seed.
This information is from NFL.com, thought it was interesting to post, and see some reactions.
This is nice, I guess, but I still expect the Rams to take the NFC West!! That's my Mid-Season Prediction!!(y);):D:cheers:

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be happy if they win Sunday.
bingo1large.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
hmmmm

anything is possible...but these are the NFC champs coming in for Sunday's game.
" No Problemo Champ! The Fix is on!! There is too much ROD$$$$ Rolling on this one for the Panthers to Win!!(y)(y):mrburnsevil:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
After 5 years of drinking Fishers cool aid , I've learned it don't taste so good .

Maybe, just maybe Fisher's Kool-Aid needed 5 years like a fine wine fermenting in the cellar.

Let's wait until Sunday and try a sip of it. It might have been worth the wait and could give us a steady buzz to enjoy the second half of the season. :cool:

photo.jpg

wine-fermentation.png

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hopefully the wine is from Vermeils vineyards .