McVay's Brilliant TO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
pete-carroll-should-seriously-consider-wearing-a-top-hat-and-holding-a-cane-all-the-time-69074.gif

My favorite image of Pete. Perfectly reflects his smug attitude. I guess he doesn't ha e it all figured out after all.

The Arians pig face is another one right on the money.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Actually, that's not true. Carroll also talked to his guys...went onto the field...and you could lip read a few words where he was making it clear that it wasn't gonna be okay.

I think Carroll was worried the NFL would definitely suspend players if they engaged in this behavior two weeks in a row and with Seattle not technically out of the playoffs, he didn't want to lose players.

I don't think it was the principled stand that McVay took, but he did make it nonetheless.
NO!!! You suck, shut the hell up. Lol.

Pete is the Devil, and Fooseball is his instrument.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
At the end of the game during handshakes every time McVay said something to a Seahawk, I imagined him saying, "Get used to it, Get used to it"

That would make a good clip like the Penguin Pete.