Mcvay in AD99

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Is Fine GIF

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sure sounds like McVay doesn't think they will be good enough to compete. I've already resigned myself to that. If they have another losing season I expected it. No disappointment. If they have a winning season its a pleasant surprise. Now I can watch games with no expectations except to see which young guys will be good enough to help them next year and beyond. Pretty much like every year before McVay arrived.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
They have to execute it but SEA showed how you can avoid the full re-build with their draft last year. Some additional help through FA would have been ideal but it is what it is.

oldnotdead

Legend
Sure sounds like McVay doesn't think they will be good enough to compete. I've already resigned myself to that. If they have another losing season I expected it. No disappointment. If they have a winning season its a pleasant surprise. Now I can watch games with no expectations except to see which young guys will be good enough to help them next year and beyond. Pretty much like every year before McVay arrived.

I didn't get that at all. It sounds like the reporter is adding in his bias and you are buying it. To each his own but I think it's way too fucking early to be writing the team off.

TexasRam

Legend
when did the off-season meal plan go from large steaks to head coaches?

Talk about feeding the beast. Geez.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
when did the off-season meal plan go from large steaks to head coaches?

Talk about feeding the beast. Geez.

Just thinking back AD99 same close to walking away,but his contract after 2023 gave him that out.
Glad he stuck around & helped with Kobie Turner. The Old hindsight.I was scared right before that meeting,because of the rumors

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The headline didn't make sense until I saw it was written April 2023. Ha

Last edited: