McDonald's Secret Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Don't know if the meaning of "gangbang" is different in the UK than here in the states, but it's really in bad taste to name a sandwich after it.
*********************************************************************************
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/secret-mcdonalds-menu-exist---6088945

Secret McDonald's menu DOES exist - and here's what you need to ask for
BY RUTH HALKON

From a McGangbang to a McLeprechaun Shake, if you know what you're asking for you can get much more than a Big Mac or chicken nuggets, one worker has claimed

McDonalds-secret-menu.jpg

For many years fast food fans have speculated about the existence of a secret McDonald's menu.

And now a store manager has confirmed the elusive menu actually exists.

The 24-year-old from Scotland said customers in the know can order such delights as the controversially named McGangbang - a McChicken sandwich inside a double cheeseburger.

Other popular favourites are the Land Sea and Air Burger, which contains beef, chicken and fish, or the Mc10:35 brunch sandwich, which combines breakfast and lunch options.

But, before you rush out with your order, there is some bad news - the secret menu is not available in the UK.

However, there's nothing to stop you ordering the individual items that make up some of the secret specials.

Speaking on Reddit, the anonymous employee, said staff in most branches may not know the items by name but would be able to make them up from a description.

The student said: "You can order from the 'Secret Menu'.

"The items on the 'secret menu' weren't invented by anyone officially at McDonald's, it's just a random persons guide to burgers you could potentially 'hack' at McDonald's.

"Order one and the workers might not know it by name (i.e. Land, Air and Sea burger or the McGangBang) but if you explain what it is, and are willing to pay for all the ingredients, it's just another 'grill order' that we can make up."

Other tasty treats include the McLeprechaun Shake, a chocolate and mint concoction only available in March, and the cheaper and lower calorie Poor Man's Big Mac.

Speaking during an Ask me Anything session, the user, known only as orchidhibiscus, also explained people wanting a healthy meal at McDonald's had better stick to the meat.

She said: "The items marketed as 'healthy options' are worse than you'd think.

"Deep fried chicken goes into the wraps, the veggie patties are deep fried, and the salad dressings are filled with rubbish.

"The meat however, is good and is freshly grilled.

"It's 100% local beef flank.

"The milk is from 'organic' farms.

"The breakfast menu uses real free range eggs."

Those wanting to cut down on airmiles should avoid the chicken as it is pre-cooked, breaded and frozen in Thailand then exported to stores around the world.

She added: "DON'T order... the grilled chicken.

"It's horrible frozen chicken that we defrost and steam and it's a bit gelatinous."

orchidhibiscus also hit out at McDonald's for being behind the times, which explains its falling popularity.

She said: "In my country we don't even have mayonnaise sachets or decaffeinated coffee.

"It drives our customers nuts and they go elsewhere.

"I've no power to change this and I think McDonald's don't want to invest in the change and rely on their previous success.

"They're falling behind."

A McDonald's spokeswoman said: “We do not have a secret menu at McDonald’s UK.”

Some of the other secret dishes on offer - seemingly in America - listed at onhackthemenu.com include:

• McDonalds 2 Cheeseburger Meal (available in all American locations) - Pretty self explanatory
  • McDonalds All American (available in all American locations) - Simply a beef patty, ketchup, and pickles inside a bun
  • Big McChicken (available in all American locations) - A Big Mac with the McChicken patties replacing the burger bun
  • Biscuits and Gravy (limited availability, available in the South) - Traditional Southern fare, with savoury biscuits not custard creams
  • Chicken McGriddle (available in all American locations) - American pancakes with chicken replacing sausages or other fillings
  • Fries with Big Mac Sauce (available in all American locations) - The Big Mac special sauce served with chips
  • Grilled Cheese - (available in all American locations) - Cheese inside a burger bun
  • McCrepe - (limited availability) -An American pancake loaded with the yogurt parfait, granola and syrup
  • McDonalds Dipping Sauces (available in most American locations) : Includes Sweet and Sour, Honey Mustard, Chipotle BBQ
  • McKinley- (limited locations - Alaska) - Quarter pound meat patties inside a Big Mac
  • Monster Mac (available in all American locations) - A Big Mac with eight beef patties, ideal for the raging carnivore
  • Neapolitan Shake - (available in all American locations) - Blend of the Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate flavor icecream
  • Pie McFlurry - (available in all American locations) - A slice of apple pie blended into your McFlurry
  • Root Beer Float - (available in limited American locations) Fizzy root beer and soft serve vanilla ice cream
  • Strawberry Eggnog Shake - (only available in December) - Eggnogg mixed with strawberries, a Christmas treat

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I do not like scrambled eggs so when I go to McD's for breakfast I get an egg white sandwich or an egg McMuffin. The other day I noticed that a customer ordered a big breakfast with his eggs poached and it looked good. I didn't know they did that.
If I could and I can't!!!!!!!! I would eat eat junk food for all three meals a day....If they ever come out with a pill that makes junk food healthy I would buy a home based on it's proximity to an In and Out Burger. :D

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That shyte will give you a McHeartattack.

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Has anyone ever been to a McDonald's outside of the U.S. or Canada? The restaurants are so much cleaner and the food actually looks like it was made with care. Not slapped together by some teenager who doesn't give a shit.

fearsomefour

Legend
Has anyone ever been to a McDonald's outside of the U.S. or Canada? The restaurants are so much cleaner and the food actually looks like it was made with care. Not slapped together by some teenager who doesn't give a crap.
I hardly ever see teenagers working in fast food joints anymore.
My son has worked two jobs as a teenager. One in a warehouse and one at a golf course.
He bristled at the idea of flipping burgers....which is sort of an entitled attitude. But, he was able to get a job making $11/hour in a warehouse and the golf course job was cool because he got free golf.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Has anyone ever been to a McDonald's outside of the U.S. or Canada? The restaurants are so much cleaner and the food actually looks like it was made with care. Not slapped together by some teenager who doesn't give a crap.

They have different types of burgers too, and onion rings and such, its interesting how various fast food joints vary in their menu overseas.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
They used to have something called the "All American" which was basically a happy meal without the toy. That was always my go to because it was like 1.99. I've not seen this offered at any locations in a long time. They don't have it on the "secret menu" either because if you ask they don't know what it is.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A friend of mine wanted a McGangbang a few years ago. I thought he was joking. Guess it's real.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They used to have something called the "All American" which was basically a happy meal without the toy. That was always my go to because it was like 1.99. I've not seen this offered at any locations in a long time. They don't have it on the "secret menu" either because if you ask they don't know what it is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_TihqEqBpU

They mentioned the All American in the video.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hardly ever see teenagers working in fast food joints anymore.
My son has worked two jobs as a teenager. One in a warehouse and one at a golf course.
He bristled at the idea of flipping burgers....which is sort of an entitled attitude. But, he was able to get a job making $11/hour in a warehouse and the golf course job was cool because he got free golf.

Must be where I live then. Except managers and assistant managers, almost all the guys are teenagers.