Maty Mauk=Worst QB?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
dude has to be the worst QB in the top 25. I've been saying it all year. Also, he is a fucking douche.

FRO

Legend
I don't know much about him to know if he is a douche or not, but he is absolutely terrible. Mizzou hasn't had a good QB since Daniel.

Athos

Legend
He is a douche and is pretty bad, but as bad as he's been, there have been inexcusable drops.

At any rate.....worst QB-ing I've seen under Pinkel at MU.

Wish we could have borrowed Chase Daniel for this game. Or hell, James Franklin who isn't doing anything.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gabbert was pretty damn good. But Daniel is the best we have had in years.

FRO

Legend
Gabbert was pretty damn good. But Daniel is the best we have had in years.
I thought Gabbert sucked at Mizzou. I never understood the hype, outside of looking the part. No other QB was close to Chase.

Athos

Legend
I thought Gabbert sucked at Mizzou. I never understood the hype, outside of looking the part. No other QB was close to Chase.

Gabbert had a down turn after getting tackled and injuring his ankle in that swamp game against NU when sacked by Suh. He was a great college QB, though he did have DX to throw to.

I'm coming back around on Franklin. He wasn't as bad as I thought and played through injury while not being 100% too often.

FRO

Legend
Gabbert had a down turn after getting tackled and injuring his ankle in that swamp game against NU when sacked by Suh. He was a great college QB, though he did have DX to throw to.

I'm coming back around on Franklin. He wasn't as bad as I thought and played through injury while not being 100% too often.
You're coming around to Franklin because Mauk sucks so bad he looks good by comparison.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why is Mauk a douche? Just curious. Haven't heard the stories.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I don't know much about him to know if he is a douche or not, but he is absolutely terrible. Mizzou hasn't had a good QB since Daniel.
Franklin played well his senior season

Rams0307

He's terrible, no doubt. He turns his back to the defense way too often, which gets old real quickly. I do think that Franklin was pretty good, though, last year. I don't think you can say Chase was our last good QB.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Mauk was getting some media hype early in the year. I thought he was supposed to be a top QB, then I watched a Missouri game and new better.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Pinkel, please start Eddie Printz/Trent Hosick next year. I've seen enough of Mauk to last an eternity.