Marvel Phase 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
not MCU

but............

First look at David Corenswet as Superman

superman-david-corenswet-1715015329811.jpg

Yeah, not a fan of the costume so far... they couldn't get it to not bunch up like he's wearing extra padding underneath? I think I'm more excited about all of the other super heroes appearing in this movie than Superman himself. I'm a staunch Henry Cavill fan all though I am not a Zach Snyder fan so have a hard time rewatching most of those movies. This guy I'm sure will be fine though but more excited about seeing Nathan Fillion as Guy Gardners Green Lantern and Milly Alcock as Supergirl.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ooo, Vision series actually got greenlit with Terry Matalas heading the show. I loved 12 Monkeys tv series and last season of Picard that he was in charge of. I've got high hopes.

Marvel Resurrects Vision (Again) for Disney+ Series

Marvel is looking to a new Vision for its next TV offering.

The Vision character played by Paul Bettany will be at the center of the studio’s first new series order in some time. The untitled show is currently on track for a 2026 premiere on Disney+, with Star Trek: Picard’s Terry Matalas installed as showrunner. A writers room for the series opened this week.

Bettany will reprise his role as Vision, which spans three Marvel films and the WandaVision series (plus voice work on the three Iron Man movies as Jarvis, Tony Stark’s artificial intelligence creation). At the end of WandaVision, Vision’s physical body was brought back to life (with an all-white appearance), with no memories of his previous incarnation; his memories are restored by the spectral Vision Wanda (Elizabeth Olsen) had conjured to manage her grief as she put a hex on the town of Westview, New Jersey.

The Vision series will be the second show to follow from WandaVision; the first, Agatha All Along, starring Kathryn Hahn as Wanda’s Westview neighbor and fellow witch, Agatha Harkness, is set to premiere in September.

Matalas is coming off season three of Star Trek: Picard at Paramount+. He also created and executive produced Syfy’s 12 Monkeys series, based on the 1995 Terry Gilliam film, and was a writer and EP on CBS’ MacGyver reboot, among other credits. He is repped by CAA and Anonymous Content.

In addition to Agatha All Along, Marvel’s upcoming TV series at Disney+ include Daredevil: Born Again and Ironheart, both of which are due next year, along with animated offerings Eyes of Wakanda and Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. Marvel also has Noir, a live-action series starring Nicolas Cage that’s part of the Sony Spider-verse, set up at Amazon’s Prime Video.