LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's great. Nothing brings out the selfish <c-word> in people like traffic.

Also it's funny how merge lanes work. Most people try to merge way early, as if it is some kind of natural disaster to get to the point where it has to happen. Which means the merge-in lane slows considerably in comparison to the merge-exit lane. So it is best to stay in the merge-exit lane until the last minute.
*Merlin's got his left turn signal on....

SPEED UP! ~ @snackdaddy

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
*Merlin's got his left turn signal on....

SPEED UP! ~ @snackdaddy
I never use my turn signal when changing lanes. Last thing I want to do is tip them off. I use the turn signal as I'm changing so they can't cut me off. It really pisses some drivers off that I'm not behind them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's great. Nothing brings out the selfish <c-word> in people like traffic.

Also it's funny how merge lanes work. Most people try to merge way early, as if it is some kind of natural disaster to get to the point where it has to happen. Which means the merge-in lane slows considerably in comparison to the merge-exit lane. So it is best to stay in the merge-exit lane until the last minute.
Exactly. Hold your lane and merge just like a zipper at the end. If people would just figure this out, traffic would flow so much smoother.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
123_1.jpeg

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Two blondes are walking down the street and one sees a compact on the ground. She picks it up, opens it and looks at the mirror inside.

She exclaims, “ I know this person!!!”

The other blond takes the compact from her, looks at the mirror and states……

”Oh course you do Silly. It’s me!!!”

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Two blondes are walking down the street and one sees a compact on the ground. She picks it up, opens it and looks at the mirror inside.

She exclaims, “ I know this person!!!”

The other blond takes the compact from her, looks at the mirror and states……

”Oh course you do Silly. It’s me!!!”
Drums Eye Roll GIF

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Young blonde lady buys a sleek new convertible sports car and takes it out in the country for a nice drive with the top down and wind in her hair. She gets out of town a bit and the car starts spitting and sputtering and then dies and will not restart.

She jumps on her cell phone and immediately calls the dealership to complain. Mortified, the dealership sends a mechanic out to help.

When he gets there the young lady is obviously unhappy, getting hot sitting in the sun, outlook not improving…..

He pops the hood and tells the lady to go sit in the shade under that tree and I’ll see what I can do.

After a few minutes he walks over and states, “all fixed, you are ready to go”……

The women asks the problem, wondering if there was something she did wrong.

He then says, “no ma’am, no problem at all. Just shit in the carburetor…..”

The blond is aghast and exclaims, “oh my God!!! How often do I have to do that!!!”