LIV golf to merge with PGA Tour

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All this senseless nonsense about Saudi money and social injustice was nothing more than some old fashioned mud raking.
Love to see the apologies headed Phil Mickleson's way.... As if...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The rich get richer. The American way. Meanwhile, seniors on a fixed income would love to play more golf but have to limit their playing time because green fees and equipment can be very expensive.

I buy used equipment on line through Global Golf and 2nd Swing Golf. I browse the online tee times and look for the one or two Hot Deals they have that day to save money. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford golf.

Does Mickelson deserve an apology? He was as much if not more of a jerk than anyone else. I used to like the guy. But the complaining and claiming victimhood from guy who's close to a billionaire did not set well with me.

I never cared much for McIlRoy. So him being another jerk didn't really change my opinion of him. It was already negative to him to begin with.