List of UDFAs that Chose the Best Team in the NFL.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Corum seems like yet another move to help get the dang football across the goal line. Just like the interior OL. No more 3 fades first & goal at the 5.
I miss when we had Gurley and would actually run it in at the goal line.
Let Blake Quake!
1714333010761.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I get so pumped reading all the good things about draftees and UDFAs I feel like just about all of them are going to make the team. Of course, that never happens but damn, looking like two great drafts in a row can really really transform a team.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Rams had to have been zoomed in on Corum to take him as soon as they did. I thought it was early but when you realize why they take somebody, you do the old forehead slap. They loved Corum because, yes, he's somewhat of a KW clone but also has that nose for the endzone just like KW has. They took a player that does both jobs that they want done, KW clone, and a RB that can get to paydirt as a hobby. I would have probably picked two RBs and wasted a pick.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Here is video of that UDFA DT, from Central Missouri, at the College Gridiron Showcase. A combine for small school guys and also some mid major D1 school players not invited to thec8.bine...basically late picks/ UDFA types.

The guy rag dolls just about everyone in every drill. The full list players is in one the top comments under the youtube video.

#68 - Shows up at 5:50, 9:00, 30:00, and 31:40...probably some other points.

View: https://youtu.be/RS73SqRA4L8?si=ZFPeQ4f9g95Tn51X

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Here is video of that UDFA DT, from Central Missouri, at the College Gridiron Showcase. A combine for small school guys and also some mid major D1 school players not invited to thec8.bine...basically late picks/ UDFA types.

The guy rag dolls just about everyone in every drill. The full list players is in one the top comments under the youtube video.

#68 - Shows up at 5:50, 9:00, 30:00, and 31:40...probably some other points.

View: https://youtu.be/RS73SqRA4L8?si=ZFPeQ4f9g95Tn51X

He looks like a beast. I did notice though that he's not very fluid and has heavy feet. He's definitely a long shot to make the Rams roster.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
We kept Xavier Smith from last seasons UDFA group and he'll be competing for kick returns as well
I was surprised he didn’t win the job last year! They went with a safer pair of hands even though Trammel had zero explosion. Xavier should have been fielding punts every day at practice and all off season now if he wants a clear path to making the team!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Another one: Cam Lampkin, cornerback, Washington State.

5'11", 173 lbs., kinda grabby in coverage from what I saw, but physical, willing to stick his nose in against the run. Needs to clean up his coverage for the NFL because he will get called for multiple flags if he doesn't.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Excited, since I live in proximity to Corvallis - to maybe see another Beaver play for the horns - well, Beaver via LSU in this case, Omar Speights.

While no one would consider Oregon State a football powerhouse - players like Brandin Cooks, Johnny Hecker and Steven Jackson had great NFL careers with Rams. Not to overlook Sean Manion, of course... he certainly rode the pines better than most backups! :woozy2:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Excited, since I live in proximity to Corvallis - to maybe see another Beaver play for the horns - well, Beaver via LSU in this case, Omar Speights.

While no one would consider Oregon State a football powerhouse - players like Brandin Cooks, Johnny Hecker and Steven Jackson had great NFL careers with Rams. Not to overlook Sean Manion, of course... he certainly rode the pines better than most backups! :woozy2:
I've been on the Speights train all draft season. I'm excited to see what he can do for the Rams. If he sneaks on the roster, it'll be a really good thing in my opinion.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

5'11", 173 lbs., kinda grabby in coverage from what I saw, but physical, willing to stick his nose in against the run. Needs to clean up his coverage for the NFL because he will get called for multiple flags if he doesn't.

Obvious project since he does grab a lot but looks to have long arms. Put a few pounds on him and teach him some technique this year on the practice squad.

But Damn the Rams have a thing this season for the #5, the #3 and the name K/Cam.

Memphis Ram

Legend

5096, 181 4.58/40 at Pro Day

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I was surprised he didn’t win the job last year! They went with a safer pair of hands even though Trammel had zero explosion. Xavier should have been fielding punts every day at practice and all off season now if he wants a clear path to making the team!
I was hoping he'd get an opportunity last year but I'm taking the fact that we kept him... and I think Trammel is gone so he should get an opportunity.

Hes explosive

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Corum is going to be pushing Williams to be the starter, they aren’t going to put him at risk returning kicks.

Drake Stoops might push for a spot on the practice squad. He looks like a McVay player.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Corum is going to be pushing Williams to be the starter, they aren’t going to put him at risk returning kicks.

Drake Stoops might push for a spot on the practice squad. He looks like a McVay player.
If your Stoops, it makes a lot of sense to come here. If his NFL dreams don't materialize, you try to come here as an intern/ assistant like McVay did out of college when he went to Tampa.

You know coaching is embedded in his family, so you gotta think he is coming here for multiple reasons. Learn the system, build relationships, and with some luck get a few yrs of NFL experience. When your playing days end, you might get your foot in the door for an opportunity here.