LB Akeem Ayers agrees on 2-year deal with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Myles Simmons ‏@MylesASimmons

Ayers: “We’ve got a lot of young guys on defense, and a lot of talented guys ... I wanted to be a part of a good team and a good defense.”

Ayers: “I have a lot of excitement just to be a part of this team, a part of this defense.”

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Holy crap wikpedia already has him updated as a Ram. Do these people have no life or are they paid?

jjab360

Legend
Holy crap wikpedia already has him updated as a Ram. Do these people have no life or are they paid?
Anybody can update wikipedia which is why they get fast updates and also why you can't believe everything you read on there.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Young guy just coming into his own. Nice addition to the LB corps. Surprised the axe hasn't fallen on Dunbar yet.

WestCoastRam

Legend
We need to fill at least one spot, or resign Barksdale.

I agree, I expect us to sign at least one spot and maybe a backup - Barksdale would be ideal but I think the value in FA outside of guys we've reached out to on oline or have already signed elsewhere is at other spots, mostly defense. I wouldn't be shocked if we end up not signing really much more than Barksdale and see at least two olinemen drafted in the 1st 4 rounds.

Ltrautman

MIZ
upload_2015-3-12_19-33-0.png

Big shoutout to whoever changed the Patriots name on this page

FRO

Legend
I have no clue if he can play. I trust Fisher and Williams judgment on defensive players.

In the next few days we need to sign 3 offensive linemen and Britt. I want to go into the draft with no glaring holes.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Good! My Pats friend and work really likes him and said he wanted NE to resign him, FWIW. So that makes me feel good.
Hold the phone! We went nearly two pages on this thread without questioning why the hell you have friends that are Patsies?! Explain yourself!