Keenum's interceptions not all his fault ... according to Moss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What kind of offensive coach sends a 5' 8" receiver over the middle on crossing patterns? As for Keenum, he again threw for almost 300 yards and if he had a moderately good receiver like Odell Beckham or Marvin Jones, we would not be having this conversation. Send Keenum to a team with a good offensive line, send him to a team with some good receivers, send him to a team that knows how to not commit penalties, send him to a team which knows how to mix the run and pass.

There a many reasons this is a middle of the pack team. Most teams are and deep down the owners and coaches know why.

I agree, send keenum away from the team. Very far away.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
No. That's not the topic.
I absolve Keenum of blame for global warming though.

I'm not so sure. His deep ball is thrown so high it must have some impact on the ozone layer. :)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
People blaming ALL 4 picks solely on Case are not being fair to the guy for their own reasons. He had plenty of mistakes today.. but that pass off of Tavon's hands was on Tavon and his low IQ. (cheapshot)
The last pick I have to blame on Keenum, Quick AND the coaching staff. You have to have your audibles and hand signals and situational plays like that down to a T if you are in the pros. The REAL playoff teams don't have miscues like that.

Truth is Brian Quick is not to smart.He was interviewed this week in England & was talking about what did on his off time.He said I forgot, like 3 times.My guess is he forgot the signal for the audible.

tbux

Rookie
Defender is standing still- Quick would be running towards with momentum- can you jump higher from a standing position or with a running start? plus he is 6'4- so at worst the play is incomplete IMO- but I think Quick has a shot to shield the defender and outjump him to high point that ball. I think was right play- but Quick didn't understand the audible. Fisher seemed upset at wrs after game- so that tells me Quick missed that read.