Keenum's interceptions not all his fault ... according to Moss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not saying I disagree with him because we've mostly talked about 2 of them being on the WR and 2 being on him which either way isn't good. But hearing Moss talk about doing things that were best for the team is one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would you do this? I just had to listen to almost a minute of Dillweed to get to something we already know.(the pick six was on Tavon)

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
There is plenty of blame to go around for this loss today.
Not all of it is on Keenum.
Fisher needs to look in the mirror too.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
People blaming ALL 4 picks solely on Case are not being fair to the guy for their own reasons. He had plenty of mistakes today.. but that pass off of Tavon's hands was on Tavon and his low IQ. (cheapshot)
The last pick I have to blame on Keenum, Quick AND the coaching staff. You have to have your audibles and hand signals and situational plays like that down to a T if you are in the pros. The REAL playoff teams don't have miscues like that.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People blaming ALL 4 picks solely on Case are not being fair to the guy for their own reasons. He had plenty of mistakes today.. but that pass off of Tavon's hands was on Tavon and his low IQ. (cheapshot)
The last pick I have to blame on Keenum, Quick AND the coaching staff. You have to have your audibles and hand signals and situational plays like that down to a T if you are in the pros. The REAL playoff teams don't have miscues like that.
Just curious but if those 2 that were on the WR, which I and most others acknowledge, were caught and for big gains or even TD's. Would the day Case put up be acceptable?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need a QB that throws much more accurately...Case is a fearless chucker, and he is pretty good at throwing his floating passes to the right place. Yet we need a real starting QB, and Case ain't that guy.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm starting to get Bulger flashbacks. Are you guys sure Fisher didn't say, "manu ran the wrong route"?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the problem when justifying poor QB play. Sure the TA pick 6 wasn't on him, but the others were and the team only scored 10 points vs a pretty weak defense.
Want to nit pick? TA also made a great catch on the TD pass, because the pass was late and behind him. He made a great play that goes unnoticed

Ellard80

Legend
Well.... 95% of us already admitted that all the interceptions were not all on Case...

But that doesn't change the fact that our offense is near the bottom of the league and Case is one of the league leaders in interceptions.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Case has a good game and they lose.

Case has a bad game and they lose.

Anyone know a common thread here?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams failed to score on their final 11 drives.
Are we blaming the receivers for that too?
No. That's not the topic.
I absolve Keenum of blame for global warming though.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Show me one video of a throw it up for grabs pass like Keenum threw to end the game . The defender could of called for a fair catch because it looked like a punt . Anyhow why do you throw a 50/50 ball against a defender who is as big as the receiver . It's called panicking under pressure or choking .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Show me one video of a throw it up for grabs pass like Keenum threw to end the game . The defender could of called for a fair catch because it looked like a punt . Anyhow why do you throw a 50/50 ball against a defender who is as big as the receiver . It's called panicking under pressure or choking .
Why wouldn't you throw a 50/50 jump ball to a 6'4" receiver?
That's why we have those guys.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the problem when justifying poor QB play. Sure the TA pick 6 wasn't on him, but the others were and the team only scored 10 points vs a pretty weak defense.
Want to nit pick? TA also made a great catch on the TD pass, because the pass was late and behind him. He made a great play that goes unnoticed
Thanks for bringing that up , because I thought that was an int when I saw it . TA took it from the defender.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This
I could see that play if it were 4th down, but it wasn't.
And they still had a lot of time on the clock AND a TO left
When the QB throws that lofted pass, its usually one of the plays were the WR is in the best position to catch it.
The way Keenum threw it, I think everyone on the field including the cheerleaders had a fair shot at it...