Keenum to start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
How did we end up in this position...? I have nothing against Keenum, at all, but jesus... Why can't we just have a halfway decent QB, just once

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
And that ladies and gents is why you don't extend a player without watching him play for your team. Good job hosing the Rams Foles.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thank you!!!!! Hopefully he can do better. We can hope.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't care if he sucks ass, it needed to change. Not changing is surrender at this point. At least wreck a few teams and snuff any hope the Seahawks may have for god's sake!

I'm saying SWEEEEEP! :yess:

@CoachO ? Any thoughts on Keenum? He wasn't bad in TC as I recall.

FRO

Legend
If they plan on making the playoffs it was a move that had to be made. Like I said yesterday it was smart for Fisher to not comment on it in the media. He did the same thing last year when moving from Davis to Hill.

FRO

Legend
And that ladies and gents is why you don't extend a player without watching him play for your team. Good job hosing the Rams Foles.
I was against extending him, then when we did I jumped on board like I always do with the Rams. After the Seattle game I thought I was an idiot for not wanting the extension. Now I'm mad for always being a Rams sheep.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Might as well see what we have left in those treads. I really hope we're willing to trade up for Jared Goff because I certainly don't believe Keenum is a long-term solution and Mannion's gonna take two years at best to develop.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Wow, crazy. I'm okay with it. I'm more surprised we are even in this situation. Such high hopes for Foles at the beginning of the season. Fuck it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We'll see if he is an improvement this weekend.

I could give a shit about the $ involved for many reasons.

Go Case

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
YES! PEW PEW PEW!

mgclw2bz3l1kclnzg.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Keenum might come in and stink it up. But we don't if he will or won't. We do know Foles will stink it up. With Keenum whats the worse that can happen? Less than 25 percent on 3rd down? Miss open receivers? One TD in the next 4 games? At least he ain't a confused QB with happy feet right now. He'll try and make a play. He doesn't know any better. Foles is toast.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Fisher must have watched the game film and said there is no way in hell he could let Foles start this week.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Fun fact: Awhile back, my football knowledge wasn't as strong and I strongly advocated drafting Case Keenum with the first overall pick on one of the other Rams forums.

Capture.PNG

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am happy about it..We are losing with Foles anyway, time to see if Keenum can help us not lose.