Kaep to Browns or Texans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe I'm just dreaming as a Ram's fan, but if SF, Cleveland, and Philadelphia (via a
Bradford resigning) were off the board for a first round quarterback and if Dallas drafts for defense in Round 1, then the Ram's will be in a fantastic position to get their QB of the future.
This^ may be true, But Dallas, I believe, will go QB! They need a back-up for Romo, and this Draft is REALLY DEEP in good "D" Players!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Ian Rappaport on NFL Network brought up Kaep still wants a trade and if it's granted (hasn't yet by the 9ers) the two teams that are said to ALREADY EXPRESSED INTEREST are the Browns and the Texans.

Holy crap!!!

If the Browns do get Kaep, they'll have lots of options.

But it would put the draft in an uproar and lots of scenarios in play!

Right now, Wentz isn't an option because the Browns will take him unless someone trades up to #1. If the Browns get Kaep, that all changes.
Which says a lot about what they think of him as a franchise sort of QB....of course, their track record with QBs is hardly stellar. A trade between SF and Cleveland could involve swapping picks as well, so that SF can get Goff for sure.
It is an interesting scenario for sure.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
That's incorrect, he's getting you back to an abnormal spot, the upper echelon of the Big Ten, it's been a long time since the Michigan Wolverines have been relevant.
It' ok, everything comes in cycles and there was a long period when OSU was very much irrelevant when Bo ran the show. I'd imagine without you guys cheating anymore and allowing players to earn money etc. by selling their ugly gear Harbaugh will have us where we need to be after about 3 draft classes to add consistently to THE WINNING-EST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN CFB HISTORY. :d

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I dunno Merlin, that team was LOADED with talent and he benefited from it big time. Without all that around him he has looked pretty bad. He didn't look great the previous year either.

Well to be clear Les I was just pointing out that he did do some good things in this league in the right system, when he had an OC that puts together a simplistic gameplan with predetermined reads and a strong running game behind him.

So admittedly I don't think he'd help Cleveland or Houston, or any other team that runs an offense that requires a smart signal caller. But I do think Buffalo for example would be a great fit, assuming they don't prefer RG3 who is also a nice fit there. I could see SF moving him to Buffalo so he could be reunited with Greg Roman and then Kelly turning around and signing RG3 plus drafting a QB.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It' ok, everything comes in cycles and there was a long period when OSU was very much irrelevant when Bo ran the show. I'd imagine without you guys cheating anymore and allowing players to earn money etc. by selling their ugly gear Harbaugh will have us where we need to be after about 3 draft classes to add consistently to THE WINNING-EST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN CFB HISTORY. :d

How many national titles have you won? That's what matters, but I'm glad you guys are getting better because it makes the Buckeyes better and last year was no exception!
harbaugh-banner.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bah, that's not a rivalry...

Lehigh v Lafayette. Now THAT'S a rivalry!!!

Go Engineers!!! Errr Warhawks... (Hate the new name)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well to be clear Les I was just pointing out that he did do some good things in this league in the right system, when he had an OC that puts together a simplistic gameplan with predetermined reads and a strong running game behind him.

So admittedly I don't think he'd help Cleveland or Houston, or any other team that runs an offense that requires a smart signal caller. But I do think Buffalo for example would be a great fit, assuming they don't prefer RG3 who is also a nice fit there. I could see SF moving him to Buffalo so he could be reunited with Greg Roman and then Kelly turning around and signing RG3 plus drafting a QB.

That's not out of this world crazy, and IMO if he leaves SF Kelly will go after Griffin..........which IMO is awesome sauce!!!