Kaep to Browns or Texans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ian Rappaport on NFL Network brought up Kaep still wants a trade and if it's granted (hasn't yet by the 9ers) the two teams that are said to ALREADY EXPRESSED INTEREST are the Browns and the Texans.

Holy crap!!!

If the Browns do get Kaep, they'll have lots of options.

But it would put the draft in an uproar and lots of scenarios in play!

Right now, Wentz isn't an option because the Browns will take him unless someone trades up to #1. If the Browns get Kaep, that all changes.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Houston makes more sense to me.

Regarding the Browns. This doesn't make sense to me at all, when they could have Wentz or Goff. No sense what so ever. Which is why it will happen.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not necessarily. Kaep would be in the mix to be that bridge option at QB to help them avoid losing early on as the kid learns the ropes.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Go to the Browns which makes them draft Joey Bosa and leaves another young signal caller on the board for our beloved Rams.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Kaep just keeps confirming he's a little bitch.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not necessarily. Kaep would be in the mix to be that bridge option at QB to help them avoid losing early on as the kid learns the ropes.

I think they take the Ohio State kid Bosa then draft their QB of the future in round two and that's my story and I'm sticking to it, if the Browns acquire Colin Kaepernick as he's no longer the San Francisco Treat!

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Kap wants to be traded to Michigan. He's going to cry, pout and get as many unneeded surgeries as possible until that happens.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'd say we should grab him and put him on the practice squad so we know their playbook, but let's not kid ourselves, he doesn't know it.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Wolverines, Not the Lions. He misses Harbaugh

Again nobody wants to be traded to Michigan...I got the reference, but seriously not one of the most thriving States, although Harbaugh did have a nice recruiting class.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll be surprised if he's traded.

If he is; no way it's Cleveland.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I think they take the Ohio State kid Bosa then draft their QB of the future in round two and that's my story and I'm sticking to it, if the Browns acquire Colin Kaepernick as he's no longer the San Francisco Treat!

If Hue Jackson gets a hold of him.He will have him performing the way Harbaugh did.What do you think Coach?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they take the Ohio State kid Bosa then draft their QB of the future in round two and that's my story and I'm sticking to it

If they do that again they should lose their team licence and let some other city have a go.

How many times have they done that with the same factory of sadness result?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
If they do that again they should lose their team licence and let some other city have a go.

How many times have they done that with the same factory of sadness result?

Barkevious Mingo and Justin Gilbert are two of the most recent that come to mind.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
They'd have to really like BG to trade kaep away. Whats his contract going to pay out? 11 mill ish?