Just 1 more reason to beat SF.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Rams can become the 1st team to lose on 4 different days of the week (Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Thursday) and on another continent all in the same season. Not quite sure if any other team has completed that task (didn't look it up, Don't even know if that is something anyone tracks) .....................good grief.......................................With things sort of settled down now, I feel this is a game the Rams let all your frustration out and stomp on the 49ers from the kickoff all the way to the "W"

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its the 9ers. Any extra motivation (no matter how small) is good enough for me lol
This.

And of course there's this,
The 49ers are 2-16 in their last 18 games.
Their 2 wins?
Uggg.....

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we still had our #1 pick, we would finish strong and just miss the guy we wanted by a slot or two. But since we traded our pick we will lose out and give up a real high pick.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
At this point, I'm just hoping for no injuries.

Can we field a B-team?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I thought I might get the Rams this week, as I live almost dead center between Seattle and SF..But no, Seattle/Arians' Azzhats...Pissed until I thought for a minute...Win total for Rams/Whiners COMBINED is less than 22 teams by themselves...Guess I wouldn't be interested either except that I'm a Rams fan...

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We can screw them one more time. Let them beat us after the Browns lose and they miss out on the top pick because of that. :sneaky: