Jeff Fisher will speak at Rams Get-Together at the Fabulous Forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does the Inglewood mayor have the smallest eyes largest forehead combo ever?

Q729

Legend
I'm watching it on NFLN. I thought a bunch of people would be commenting on here, good and bad.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also I guess they're not changing the colors

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Did someone give Stan a couple shots? He spoke and even seemed to enjoy it. blue font failed

Q729

Legend
Weird. That same logo I have on all my t-shirts has "Los Angeles" written on it.

Anyone catch the Quinn interview on NFLN? He looked really somber talking about the move.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Weird. That same logo I have on all my t-shirts has "Los Angeles" written on it.

Anyone catch the Quinn interview on NFLN? He looked really somber talking about the move.

You could see he felt bad for the fans in STL.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm quite detached from all this move stuff obviously, and maybe I'm pissing in the wind here, but it would have been nice if either Kroenke or Demoff would have given a small acknowledgment to St Louis when they were speaking. Just my opinion.

Q729

Legend
I'm quite detached from all this move stuff obviously, and maybe I'm pissing in the wind here, but it would have been nice if either Kroenke or Demoff would have given a small acknowledgment to St Louis when they were speaking. Just my opinion.
Totally agree. I'm not even from either of these cities and started as a fan of the L.A. Rams, but man I feel empty right now and bad for STL fans.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Found it , looks like they've added white to it

0ap3000000623182.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Noticed the name has changed on the website as well. Guess they were waiting for the presser.

Isiah58

UDFA
I was there at the press conference. It wasn't announced, and I only heard about it about 2 hours before it started.

They played a cool video before the press conference, and the crowd was very vocal the whole time albeit rather modest. Got to see Jim Everett and Jackie Slater.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Did someone give Stan a couple shots? He spoke and even seemed to enjoy it.

I enjoyed watching Stan's sly grin when it was mentioned the Chargers may be joining Inglewood and all the fans started booing.