Jaguars at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
26961682_1796948327018514_460294147757374617_o.jpg
You know this^ is happening!! " Hey Jag's, don't get sloppy, you have the Ball to start the 2nd Half!!"

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Great half for the Jaguars.

This should be a good one.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gronk's out and the Jags get the ball first in the 2nd half. Hit Brady unmercifully, and run the freak out of Fournette....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
AJ Bouye had his arm in his shoulders. and wasn't playing the ball.

Sorry I thought questionable call, but no worries, so far the officiating has been solid and the Jags are ahead, kneeling the ball smart move by Marone.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He actually did grab him on his shoulders.

Maybe YOU are the one that needs glasses along with the hat.

When you're the only one that thinks it was the right call it should tell you something.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sorry I thought questionable call, but no worries, so far the officiating has been solid and the Jags are ahead, kneeling the ball smart move by Marone.

I can see that, Keelan Cole also made a crazy sideline catch, so you never know, but it's judgement and that's football.

Funny how all the conspiracy theorists come out in full force in light of that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Penalties gave the patsies a score before the half. No surprise there. The PI was questionable in my opinion. Its a call thats not uncommon during the regular season but they've been letting that go in the playoffs. Except if the patsies are involved.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

As anti conspiracy as I am, I can understand it over the years, but one can hope they can keep hitting Brady and continue to drive on the Patsies.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like to refute the conspiracy claims but those were 2 questionable penalties. Good grief.
But the bigger issue is how Jacksonville gets hit with a delay of game coming out of a timeout. Thats on them

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can see that, Keelan Cole also made a crazy sideline catch, so you never know, but it's judgement and that's football.

Haha you're unbelievable. A dubious flag comes out when the cheats need it and you're wondering why people are commenting on it?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Haha you're unbelievable. A dubious flag comes out when the cheats need it and you're wondering why people are commenting on it?

Boo the hell hoo. Where were you when the Jags were smacking NE around???