Jaguars at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Is anyone else about to puke at them going on and on about Tammy’s velocity with that injured LEFT hand? For fucks sake. It’s not his throwing hand and a hundred other QBs have played with an injured off hand. Go suck his DNA rifle while you’re at it.

They're setting up the "OMG HOW GOOD IS BRADY" storyline for if the Pats win as expected.

Peter King probably has his article half finished already. Hope the Jags shock everyone with a big upset and King chokes on Brady's ballsack in the locker room after the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brady’s injury is to his throwing hand.

Yes but by all accounts he threw fine in practice. They're going to need to run the ball in this one anyway; it's gonna be a slugfest.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Is anyone else about to puke at them going on and on about Tammy’s velocity with that injured LEFT hand? For fucks sake. It’s not his throwing hand and a hundred other QBs have played with an injured off hand. Go suck his DNA rifle while you’re at it.

Like merlin said it's his throwing hand and as been from the initial report. C'mon @RamFan503 get your facts in a row before you throw out a for fucks sake post. ;)

PARTYPROP46_3.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and btw here's a newsflash for the Jags... In the redzone cover Gronk. They have an insanely high tendency to go to him in those situations.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like merlin said it's his throwing hand and as been from the initial report. C'mon @RamFan503 get your facts in a row before you throw out a for fucks sake post. ;)

PARTYPROP46_3.jpg

I hear he's cookin up some candied ribs today for the game... :p

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Can Patsy OL handle Jag D front four?

If they can they win.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ok... I see the wittle band aide now. Someone call the whaaaaaaambulance.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I expect the Jags to be pressuring Brady a lot today. I expect Ramsey to be covering Gronk a lot too. I also expect the refs to throw a couple crucial roughing the passer flags and a couple illegal contacts on Ramsey. Gronk will be physical but when Ramsey tries it I expect a flag.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty disgusting so far. And yeah, the owie is really a factor. :rolleyes:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice hold by the Jaguars defense.

3-0 New England

This first drive by JAX will say a lot for how close the Jags can keep this. They don’t need to score, but they need to show the ability to move the ball.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Two nice first downs.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

beavis.gif

He said, "Tammy, uhhuuhaaha."

"Yeah. TAMMY. huahauuuhaaha"

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The new Capt'n check down or taking what they are giving?

Probably a little of both... but I suspect more about giving him a confident start, so mostly by design.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Anyone else notice how the refs are spotting the ball consistently short???? Amazing