It's Goff time!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Met Jared the Saturday before the Carolina game. Seems really down to earth and a good guy, and man was he throwing some lasers in the walkthru. Good Luck Jared!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They will keep it simple for his 1st start! I sure hope our run game is working, maybe some two-back sets and using Cunningham more! Or at least get some FB Types in there to lead block for Gurrrley!

Yeah but I don't care and if they are behind then they should be playing all out. I want to see him throw and make plays. Even if they lose it is nice to enter the future.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't understand how Bleached report scooped this story. It seems that they were first to report it.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Congratulations Young Goff. Here's to a great start to a long and prosperous career.:yay:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm really looking forward to seeing Goff with a helmet on rather than a headset and holding a Surface tablet...My expectations are not going to be high, but I'm hoping for a killer cherry popping ...Hope this will be the start of something special for the team and us as fans...We've certainly waited far too long...'Fins seem to be trending up, would be great for the Rams to bust their bubble..Also time for the Rams to hurt somebody with a new face at QB instead of the other way around...GO RAMS !!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I mean.... if 3 fg's doesn't make you wanna change, what will?

I wonder, do we all watch the same game....

Miami is a team on the rise...Cam Wake vs Havenstein should be a phenomenal battle...G-rob gets Williams....

Todd Gurley breaks out...bet on it...200 yards rushing...

Tavon's first 100 yard, 2 td game...

Quick catches 8 for 99 yards.. 7 for first downs...

Donald gets 3 sacks...
I love all of your Predictions Champ, But what about our "Numero Uno WR!?" Britt what does he get!?! 10 catches for 158 Yards!?!
And do you think that Spruuuce is going to be, all of a sudden, Heathy enough to Play!? Or is it Coopers Time!?!

Psycho_X

Legend
RxLzKqcAEkBRS.gif

NbY6KJSFz6ofu.gif

Is1O1TWV0LEJi.gif

agd5h8tLLOx32.gif

Don't screw this up!!!!!

lol.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Being from the Philly area I hope this pushed this game to our region since I see the Eagles v Seahawks is on CBS and the Rams will be FOX. Woohoo!! As many people who are screaming about the Cowboys, the Rams have a chance to have an offense similar to theirs, if our run game gets going, but the Rams have a much better D. Not saying the Rams will be better than the Cowboys but they have the potential to be a top 10 team with Goff!