If _______ steps up, we'll be awesome this year!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Which player would you fill in that blank with?

And no cheating and saying the whole team.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Kenny Britt.

Bradford stepped up last year I think but got injured. Hopefully Britford have great chemistry.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I think the obvious answer is Bradford. I think a sneaky pick might be Janoris Jenkis, or any member of the secondary for that matter.

Not saying that Bradford played bad last year, but I would love to see him really solidify his leadership role and stay on the field all season. I'm confident both of these will happen this year too.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bradford, If he's on his best game it's SB Time! ( Boffo loves his Popcorn!)

tbux

Rookie
Sam clear #1, followed by JJ, and either Cook or Austin IMO. Sam takes the next step with better support- and we can indeed run the ball well- watch out as I think our D is special potentially. I think JJ is going to thrive in Williams aggressive style!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Lol so this one coming read the title and knew Bradford would be the go to.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
#21 CB Janoris Jenkins steps back up & returns to his rookie yr where he becomes the takeaway machine & game changer! Janoris was a nasty shell of what he is, as a starting CB last season. Now in his third season this dynamic player should dominate quickly in this new defense!

Big Thanks & Thanks again to Snead for new secondary gang of talented rookies DB's in Joyner-Alexander-Gaines-Bryant-Reid & former teammate Robinson all fighting it out for a spots!

RamzFanz

Damnit
#21 CB Janoris Jenkins steps back up & returns to his rookie yr where he becomes the takeaway machine & game changer! Janoris was a nasty shell of what he is, as a starting CB last season. Now in his third season this dynamic player should dominate quickly in this new defense!

Big Thanks & Thanks again to Snead for new secondary gang of talented rookies DB's in Joyner-Alexander-Gaines-Bryant-Reid & former teammate Robinson all fighting it out for a spots!

^this

It's the only big worry I have.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Brian Quick

If he blossoms; it changes everything.

I understand why some might pick Bradford; but we know he can play. Just needs to stay on the field.

RAM's-NWST

UDFA
On offense, Cook catching passes down the seam opens up the whole offense IMO. On defense, Joyner effectively covering the slot WR also changes how we scheme our safeties.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Greg Robinson. I know he is a rookie but if he can in and dominate the left along with Long, I think our line problems are solved and we are going to get to see Sam at the top of his game.