I got my invite to the Rams draft party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rocko

UDFA
I just received confirmation in an e-mail that I was chosen to receive 2 tickets to the draft party that the Rams are having at LA Live. I was just wondering if everyone was being invited to this event who filled out their e-mail form for this, or are they actually inviting only a certain amount of fans. What I have read about the draft party is it seems to be open to all Rams fans, or is there something extra that the people who receive the two tickets get to go into because of these tickets. Who else received the e-mail that they were chosen to get the two tickets to the draft party?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I submitted for it also but received an email a couple of days ago telling me I wasn't selected.

I'm claiming an EEO, sexual harassment, workplace violence, Rams lives matter complaint.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I just received confirmation in an e-mail that I was chosen to receive 2 tickets to the draft party that the Rams are having at LA Live. I was just wondering if everyone was being invited to this event who filled out their e-mail form for this, or are they actually inviting only a certain amount of fans. What I have read about the draft party is it seems to be open to all Rams fans, or is there something extra that the people who receive the two tickets get to go into because of these tickets. Who else received the e-mail that they were chosen to get the two tickets to the draft party?

I want to go but it's too far to drive from PA

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I want to go but it's too far to drive from PA

I call horsefeathers. No distance is too far. And if driving is too arduous, you could always travel by map. :p:D

tumblr_m3h8ej1a6i1qiqu3mo1_500.png

Rocko

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I was telling my wife last night that we got an e-mail from the Rams that came with an invitation to the draft party and 2 tickets, and she goes: "We got chosen! I responded to that e-mail as soon as I saw it!" And I was like, wait, what? And then I told her that I responded to that e-mail a couple of days after we received it (we share a family e-mail address, and she responded off our home computer, and I responded off of my cell phone). I had no idea that she was really interested in being a Rams fan, so then she tells me: "Do you want to go with me as I was the one who responded first and it had to be me that the Rams replied to!" I am 50 years old now and have been with my wife for 25 years, and for many years in our relationship, I would have challenged her and said that I was the one that the Rams were responding to because I signed up and sent the $100 deposit in for season tickets, and technically the one who's name they have on file, which could have led to an argument. I just thought for a few seconds, and said: "Yeah, lets do this. Thanks for replying to their e-mail hon....."

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think that all of you that have invites SUCK!!!!! Jealous meter pegged here!!!!

Rocko

UDFA
....... I still get the feeling that when we show up it will be open to everyone, and the tickets were not some special invite to a sectioned off area or something, and my wife and I will be standing behind like 10,000 fans and looking at each other and going: "We got suckered again....."

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My son wants so badly to see a Rams home game. That just got a bit more difficult and less practical with the move to LA.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
....... I still get the feeling that when we show up it will be open to everyone, and the tickets were not some special invite to a sectioned off area or something, and my wife and I will be standing behind like 10,000 fans and looking at each other and going: "We got suckered again....."
Often times in our world today, that is the sleezy play of marketing people. If you go with that expectation, you'll be less disgruntled if it is indeed the case and pleasantly surprised otherwise. Go and have fun.

Rocko

UDFA
My son wants so badly to see a Rams home game. That just got a bit more difficult and less practical with the move to LA.

I understand you. I have 3 daughters, and with my wife and I there is 5 of us. Plus the mother-in-law who has been an avid fan of the Rams since the 60's, that would be 6 season tickets I have to pay for (I could really do with inviting the mother-in-law to just one game, and that would be a PRE-SEASON game as the regular game season tickets are for people I like). The cost of these tickets for me is mind boggling and probably the only way to pay for these tickets would be to dip into the kids tuition money.

I hope one of my kids doesn't mind having a career as a make-up counter lady at Macy's because I really want my season tickets......

Rocko

UDFA
Often times in our world today, that is the sleezy play of marketing people. If you go with that expectation, you'll be less disgruntled if it is indeed the case and pleasantly surprised otherwise. Go and have fun.

I think that is the attitude I am going to go with, just getting in line with everyone else like a herd of cattle, and enjoy the event and take pleasure that the Rams are home.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
You should be good. I got a nice email telling me I was NOT selected for tickets. Same with my friend who emailed for tickets. Enjoy and talk with some players or front office folks if you can!

Rocko

UDFA
You should be good. I got a nice email telling me I was NOT selected for tickets. Same with my friend who emailed for tickets. Enjoy and talk with some players or front office folks if you can!

Sorry to hear a few of you did not get tickets. It would be sweet if they had some players there - some retired players and some on the squad now. After hearing the responses from different people on here, I'm really looking forward to this event.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I got an invite! I'm going.

Dennis,

The Los Angeles Rams are pleased to notify you that your account was selected to receive two tickets to the 2016 Official Rams Draft Event at LA Live next Thursday April 28th. We will be in touch with you early next week with details regarding the event and how to redeem your tickets. We look forward to seeing you next week.
Thank you for your passion and Go Rams!

Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office

Rocko

UDFA
I got an invite! I'm going.

Dennis,

The Los Angeles Rams are pleased to notify you that your account was selected to receive two tickets to the 2016 Official Rams Draft Event at LA Live next Thursday April 28th. We will be in touch with you early next week with details regarding the event and how to redeem your tickets. We look forward to seeing you next week.
Thank you for your passion and Go Rams!

Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office

Exact same e-mail I received - except for of course mine saying Ruben, not Dennis .

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It's at the LA Live venue, if I'm not mistaken, which is a great place for fans. Should be fun, and I'm excited.

Rocko

UDFA
It's at the LA Live venue, if I'm not mistaken, which is a great place for fans. Should be fun, and I'm excited.

Do you have any idea what time it starts, as I want to get there early and not be in a rush.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Do you have any idea what time it starts, as I want to get there early and not be in a rush.
Doors open at 3:30, concludes at 9 P.M. First live performance of Rams cheerleaders. The Rams players, and leadership will be there.

Last edited: