How Polished Does Cooper Kupp Look?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
upload_2017-8-13_12-31-47.jpeg

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
He is the real deal and will probably lead the team in catches this year because that's all he ever does.

When teams get tired of rolling coverage towards Watkins and getting gauged by Kupp...

Catches by Kupp, TDs and huge plays by Watkins. Then there's rookie TE named Everett.
This is gonna be fun!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
One thing I liked that I don't think I've seen mentioned is that the whole thing does not look too big for him. A lot of rookies have the jitters at this point in their careers, and understandably so. But Kupp seems to carry himself like all of this is old hat, like he's been there before. Just a great mental makeup all around.

Thank God for the regime change, because you know the last regime would have never picked him because he's "not enough of an athlete."

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
No. I was invited buy an old friend that knew I was a Rams fan.

Alright. I'm curious. How was it? Was it like a destination wedding? How does it compare to most weddings? Anything extravagant? Was the bride hot? (I'm assuming yes on that last one).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing I liked that I don't think I've seen mentioned is that the whole thing does not look too big for him. A lot of rookies have the jitters at this point in their careers, and understandably so. But Kupp seems to carry himself like all of this is old hat, like he's been there before. Just a great mental makeup all around.

Thank God for the regime change, because you know the last regime would have never picked him because he's "not enough of an athlete."
I have to suppress my excitement over Kupp....I love his work ethic. I love his dedication to precision in route running. You are right, that the stage isn't too big for him, and he has no problem telling you what his lofty goals are. I really think he will be a relief valve for Jared Goff and may become the Offensive Rookie of the Year.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I want him to come out and say he's going to break all of Bruce's team records.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright. I'm curious. How was it? Was it like a destination wedding? How does it compare to most weddings? Anything extravagant? Was the bride hot? (I'm assuming yes on that last one).
Yeah it was his high school sweetheart she was a doll.
Sorority chick though.

I can't deal with the princesses.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I want him to come out and say he's going to break all of Bruce's team records.
I don't want him just to say it....I want him to do it!

With all due respect to the Rev. Isaac Bruce.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Alright. I'm curious. How was it? Was it like a destination wedding? How does it compare to most weddings? Anything extravagant?
The bride wore off white chemise of chiffon and the veil was antique lace.

Her 15 foot train trailed behind her with grace and elegance as the petals gently being tossed by the flower girls were gently falling at her feet.

A slight sob came from the gallery as her mother brushed away a tear.

Lips quivered and eyes were dabbed at as the assembled crowd were overtaken by the sheer beauty of the event.
And they lived happily ever after spending the millions of dollars that he didn't earn from the Rams.
The End.

RamWoodie

Legend
From what I see Kupp just knows how to get open...something not easily taught. THE GUY IS GONNA BE VERY GOOD!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I have to suppress my excitement over Kupp....I love his work ethic. I love his dedication to precision in route running. You are right, that the stage isn't too big for him, and he has no problem telling you what his lofty goals are. I really think he will be a relief valve for Jared Goff and may become the Offensive Rookie of the Year.

It's getting kind of hard to suppress the excitement, and with Watkins coming abort, Kupp could spend a lot of time matched up against the opposition's 3rd best CB. Given Kupp's route running, that will lead to a lot of open targets for him.

Right.

Now take Tavon for instance, there's a heck of an athlete.

Good example. I do think with proper coaching and the right scheme, Tavon could be ahead of where he is now as a WR. But alas, not only did Fisher think all the Rams needed on offense were athletes, he never put much emphasis in getting them good coaching either.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Kupp impressed me. He looks like an NFL WR right out the box. We've got something with him and Everett. Add the migrated Buffalo Bills, our little TA with a little help from Coop and or Spruce/Thomas and this O is a go!

UtahRam

Rookie
Based on a few series? He's Hirsch, Snow, Ellard and Bruce all rolled into one with a side of Waddy and Flipper!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I liked what i saw. Then again my kodi stream was running at 100p so i might have been watching a dog run around a park chasing a tennis ball.