How many sacks would we have had...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
...if anyone but Russell Wilson was under center yesterday? Put Cousins back there, and we take him down, what, 8 or 9 times?

Gonna be a fun season, I can feels it.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah, Cousins would have been throwing interceptions too quickly to get sacked very often. :whistle:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Hell Kaepernick can move around and I think after we got geared up in the second half last year we got him 8 times! Cousins might be a sitting duck. I expect a steady dose of Alfred Morris screen passes next Sunday.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
over9000_zps80b6fb1d.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
...if anyone but Russell Wilson was under center yesterday? Put Cousins back there, and we take him down, what, 8 or 9 times?

Gonna be a fun season, I can feels it.

One stolen in a BS penalty and Wilson evaded several. WITH that O line, maybe a bakers dozen?

BUT we need to remember, we play a lot of better O lines.

By the way @CGI_Ram , I won the sacks prediction at 6. I believe there was mention of a check?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One stolen in a BS penalty and Wilson evaded several. WITH that O line, maybe a bakers dozen?

BUT we need to remember, we play a lot of better O lines.

By the way @CGI_Ram , I won the sacks prediction at 6. I believe there was mention of a check?
I got yer check right here, buddy

39ZFAeE.gif

Missed, shit.

Athos

Legend
Hell Kaepernick can move around and I think after we got geared up in the second half last year we got him 8 times! Cousins might be a sitting duck. I expect a steady dose of Alfred Morris screen passes next Sunday.

hahah. KraperDink is just a really dumb QB. Wussell at least has a few brain cells.

Better example would be Bortles.

Dude probably wouldn't survive the entire game. Though like Cousins, may be throwing pick 6s faster than even Donald can make it to him.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Expect a lot more teams to utilize quick passes and screens against us as the season progresses. Rodgers torched our secondary with quick passes the last two preseasons we faced him. Gotta mug their receivers in the line of scrimmage if we want to sack Rodgers and not that 5-10 yard cushion defense that looks exploitable.

Psycho_X

Legend
Or if tackles weren't allowed to practically rip Robert Quinn's jersey off and get away with it almost every down?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ehhh...I will stand by my conviction that Wilson is an average QB forever. Nearly every time he plays us, we show that.

Blitzing like we did, I don't think we sack a good QB nearly as much as we did Wilson yesterday. He holds onto the ball too much because he struggles reading blitz and getting the ball out.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
^We also do a great job of blitzing in our gaps. Standing the lineman straight up and Wilson becomes flustered because he can no longer see the field.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I'll go with 9-10 were going to hit double digits on sacks maybe 2-3x this year.

Athos

Legend
I'll go with 9-10 were going to hit double digits on sacks maybe 2-3x this year.

Palmer and Co will get sacked a shit ton.
Cousins, maybe 5 times.
Johnny Foosball may be our first 10 sack game of the season.
Kraperdink: Over/Under 7
Shameis Winston: Maybe another 10 sack game. That Oline is pathetic.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Palmer and Co will get sacked a crap ton.
Cousins, maybe 5 times.
Johnny Foosball may be our first 10 sack game of the season.
Kraperdink: Over/Under 7
Shameis Winston: Maybe another 10 sack game. That Oline is pathetic.
I think we get cousins and whoever is in at garbage time 7-8 times.Agree on Cleveland and Tampa those games will be stat padding games.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Reaver is my favorite.

Agreed. Most talented enforcer in the league, and it's not even remotely close. I can't think of another enforcer who could go on the third line, match up against Dustin Big-Fugly-One (as he doesn't even deserve to have his name spelled right), and score the way he does.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Shit, once Williams works out the kinks, I'm looking for double digits every game...They promised the sack record, go get that bitch (73+)

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I just want to win games. If the sacks come they come. It feels great to have a winning record(y)