Honey Badger locks himself in a hot car for a public service announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't understand how anyone can be so negligent. I want to make a crack about Tyrann because he is the enemy but I cant because this is a good thing he is doing.

Does this make him the Anti Vick?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Around the country, people are starting to break the windows of cars with animals essentially trapped inside, especially if the animal looks unresponsive or in distress.

I have no issue with this and when I was driving my Suburban (it had one of those Brake locks like the Club) I would have gladly used my "Club" to free a trapped animal.

Freak letting an animal die that way. I'd still do it. Call the cops, too, and have them arrested for animal endangerment or whatever the local ordinance is...
I agree if you see the dog in distress but walking around breaking windows of vehicles just because a pet is in there for a few minutes may not work out too well in the end.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was just wondering... He lives in AZ and he only lasted 8 minutes in 120?

Maybe I just tolerated the heat well when I was younger...

Still a very good thing he did.

In FL, you see cars left on all the time with animals left inside. Pretty sure word is out the law will deal with those the public hasn't, meaning they haven't broken the window.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I agree if you see the dog in distress but walking around breaking windows of vehicles just because a pet is in there for a few minutes may not work out too well in the end.

Well, the point is to search for the driver and try to see if the animal is responsive. I saw a video where a guy broke a window after about 5 mins of several people searching a parking lot and asking in stores for the owner. The guy finally broke the window and the animal was barely able to crawl out of the car and drink some water. The police were waiting for the owner who showed up quite a bit later. No charges were filed against the guy who broke the window, the animal was taken into protection and the owner had to go before the judge.

Breaking any old window just because one sees an animal? No, you're right. More deliberation is required. But once that is accomplished, yeah...save the animal.