Happy Easter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Happy Easter everyone.

It's Good Friday. Sunday is Easter. Monday is Easter Monday.

What day is the holiday where you live? I'm all confused. (n)

:)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Happy Easter to all. I joke a lot, but this is the day that recognizes history's most amazing event. Jesus came to this earth to die for all of us pathetic sinners. There is more evidence for the Resurrection, than there is that Julius Caesar even existed. Jesus loved us enough to die for us. He is real, and alive.:bow:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The spring celebrations. Every culture has one.

I don't get Easter tho. And those dudes in creepy bunny suits at the mall? Yikes!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
The spring celebrations. Every culture has one.

I don't get Easter tho. And those dudes in creepy bunny suits at the mall? Yikes!
bunny.jpg
You mean like this? :D Yeah. Easter bunny. Santa Clause. All just kind of the distractions from what the day is supposed to recognize.
Jesus.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
It's also one of those days my wife actually makes me go to Church, ;)

EasterMorning.png

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
View attachment 12691 You mean like this? :D Yeah. Easter bunny. Santa Clause. All just kind of the distractions from what the day is supposed to recognize. View attachment 12692

image.jpg

You mean Donald Sutherland?
image.jpg

Just kidding!!! - Jesus is my main man but coloring Easter Eggs and Santa are all great traditions to celebrate Christ!!!

HAPPY EASTER my Ram brothers!!!
God Bless you all

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm not a part of that faith, but if you celebrate all the respect to you.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just finished Easter Egg Hunting with my 3 yr Old Grand-Daughter!!!!
Happy Easter everyone!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone still watch The 10 Commandments ?

Always been a tradition in our family , Now I'm not saying we watch the entire thing , every single year , but we do try and catch as much as we can each year , some years more then other

Yul Brynner has to be one of the coolest dudes to have ever walked the Planet , although when I was little , he did scare the crap out of me in West World

I still think The 10 Commandments is one of the greatest movies ever made

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Always been a tradition in our family , Now I'm not saying we watch the entire thing , every single year , but we do try and catch as much as we can each year , some years more then other

Yul Brynner has to be one other the coolest dudes to have ever walked the Planet , although when I was little , he did scare the crap out of me in West World

Great movie!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Yul Brynner has to be one of the coolest dudes to have ever walked the Planet , although when I was little , he did scare the crap out of me in West World

And this..........I remember seeing this.

It didn't work, I smoked, but did quit anyway so there ya go.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
The Feasts of the Lord
"The LORD spoke again to Moses, saying, 'Speak to the sons of Israel, and say to them, 'The Lord's appointed times which you shall proclaim as holy convocations - My appointed times are these"
- Leviticus 23:1-3 NAS

God's Appointed Times
God has established 'appointed times' of celebration that are to be observed as feasts to the Lord. Even though many refer to these celebrations as Jewish feasts, God specifically says that they are set apart as His feasts.

God describes His feasts as "holy convocations" that we are commanded to "proclaim at the times appointed for them." This means that we can not just celebrate them willy-nilly any old time we choose, but on specific days during specific seasons.

The imagery portrayed in these holy convocations (miqra) is that of a sanctified people who are called out of the world to celebrate God's redemptive events. Each event is celebrated as a feast which serves as a "rehearsal" in preparation for the "appointed time" of its fulfillment in Messiah. Simply put, the Feasts of the Lord are "rehearsal dinners" that celebrate God's plan of redemption in Messiah Yeshua (Jesus).

It's important to note that, throughout history, the holy-days (holidays) a person observed identified them with the God they served. Therefore, as we approach the end of the age and the great end time harvest, God (Yahweh) is using His feasts to separate the righteous wheat from the unrighteous tares (Matt. 13:24-30; Rev. 14:14-20). In other words, God is calling His people to stop observing the pagan feasts of this world and return to His feasts as a way of setting themselves apart from the end time mystery of Babylon (Rev. 18:4).

God's appointed times total eight in all. One weekly observance called "the Sabbath" or "Shabbat" and seven annual feasts. The annual feasts consist of four spring feasts that celebrate Messiah's first coming as the Lamb of God who died for our sins and three fall feasts that celebrate His second coming as King of kings and Lord of lords who will judge the nations and establish His kingdom on the earth.

In fact, as we move toward the return of Messiah (Christ), we must understand what each of the fall feasts represent in order to recognize the sequence and the timing of end time events . This will not only help better appreciate God's redemption in Messiah, but it will also give a more accurate understanding of events surrounding the coming of the Lord.

7 Annual Feasts ( Appointed Times )
Spring -
1. Passover
2. Unleavened Bread
3. First Fruits
4. Weeks
Fall -
5. Trumpets
6. Atonement
7. Tabernacles

http://www.when-is.com/passover-2016.asp