Guilty pleasure....team, player or coach?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok, so it's not really MY idea, although I do derive some pleasure from it, but when we play the seahawks, and were watching the game, my girlfriend asks that we have sex while she wears a Russell wilson jersey. Then during the game, I have to tell her what I'd do to wilson if I was Robert quinn, even though she insists I wear the goff jersey she bought me for my birthday. Is that weird?
I won't unsee that mental picture

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Suh. There's something I equally love and hate about the guy. Seems as though he's been a bit under the radar since moving to South Beach, but that man is/was a force to be feared.

Jay Cutler. He catches a lot of flack, but I've always found it somewhat amusing. I wish we could go back in time and draft him. I'm not sure whether it would do much to alter this team's abysmal last 10 years, but it would have been more entertaining than watching poor Marc Bulger get pounded into the dirt.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Bill Belichick, hate him, in every shape, way & form to the point even his attire on the sidelines, however:

He Wins! And I don't care how, but he wins and he even wins without Brady & Gronk, the bastard!
Very sad,But very true.
Aside from the cheating.The guy is one hell of a coach.
I think I just Puked in my mouth when I wrote that.:puke:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fitz - without a doubt. I love how he talks about essentially being turned from punk to pro by Warner. He seems like a real class act.

Guilty pleasure for teams happened this year. Watching the Tards and shitchickens play to a no touchdown tie.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Almost all of the guys I used to like to watch no longer play, and nobody has taken their place (for me).
Brett Favre
Jim Kelly
Darrell Green
Troy Polamalu
Deion Sanders
Barry Sanders
Megatron

I guess Aaron Rodgers. And I have a soft spot for the Raiders because I used to like to watch guys like Stabler, Dave Casper, Ray Guy, Cliff Branch, Howie Long, Fred Biletnikoff, etc. And of course John Madden.

PaRam24

UDFA
On O I'd have to say Dez Bryant or Antonio Brown. And on D, K.Mack or Von miller, dudes can straight rush the passer at will.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
-Anquan Boldin. Tough, talented, physical SOB. Clutch football player.

-Punt returns for TD. These days flags will fly every time.

-

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Players: K. Mack True stud, wrecks game plans
Dez Bryant Gets it done yearly and have not heard any b.s. lately off the top of my head
David DeCastro OG nasty piece of business
Tyron Smith OT Cowboys, or any of their OL to be honest. wish we could give Gurley them

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I can't hate the patriots any more after going to Gillette this year. Boston is a fantastic city with really great people and they were so welcoming when I went there. The stadium is unbelievable too. I never thought I'd have anything other than contempt for them but its not possible to hate people who have been good to you.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Pete Carroll, I always tell my wife they should put a skirt on that little cheer leader.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I love watching Antonio Brown. It's just a fun thing to do.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Almost all of the guys I used to like to watch no longer play, and nobody has taken their place (for me).
Brett Favre
Jim Kelly
Darrell Green
Troy Polamalu
Deion Sanders
Barry Sanders
Megatron

I guess Aaron Rodgers. And I have a soft spot for the Raiders because I used to like to watch guys like Stabler, Dave Casper, Ray Guy, Cliff Branch, Howie Long, Fred Biletnikoff, etc. And of course John Madden.
When I was a kid, I used to really like Otis Taylor the big wide out for the chiefs.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I been doing a lot of thinking on the possible Harbaugh hire. At first I really hated the idea of his crying antics on the sidelines. But he even turned around the wolverines quickly. So I will just have to suck it up if he becomes our next HC. Lets hope we get a GM (assuming Snead doesn't come back) that can get turned around and be able to handle Harbaugh and coexist for a long time!
It just seems where ever he goes he simply just wins, and WTF I could use a few wins.
I'm just getting sick of the best time of the year being black Monday when coaches get canned and hires start being reported.

All I want for Christmas is a great tandem of GM and HC. Sprinkle in a few great hires on the staff

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'd like to add the Dallas offensive line. That might be the best unit in the entire NFL. Did anyone else see the stat about Elliot having 23 rushes where he doesn't get touch til 10+ yards past the LOS? Ridiculous. Has Gurley had even one of those?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I been doing a lot of thinking on the possible Harbaugh hire. At first I really hated the idea of his crying antics on the sidelines. But he even turned around the wolverines quickly. So I will just have to suck it up if he becomes our next HC. Lets hope we get a GM (assuming Snead doesn't come back) that can get turned around and be able to handle Harbaugh and coexist for a long time!
It just seems where ever he goes he simply just wins, and WTF I could use a few wins.
I'm just getting sick of the best time of the year being black Monday when coaches get canned and hires start being reported.

All I want for Christmas is a great tandem of GM and HC. Sprinkle in a few great hires on the staff
It's different when the prick coach is on your sideline instead of the other teams.