Good luck Rams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Been there, done that. Nothing happened. I had a Rams fan before the game tell me, "please don't beat our team too bad." Ha! I even walked around East St. Louis at 2am flashing gang signs, shooting my pistol in the air.
We are a poltite lot. Ha. And, it sounds like you blended right in! Hopefully you enjoyed some of the men's recreational facilities while you were over there.

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thanks Rynie!!! Best of luck to your boys this year, well hope for no injuries at least!!

Alan

Legend
Good luck to you too @Rynie . Of course, you know how great your draft would be next year if you're picking first right? :LOL:;)
And all our people stay healthy of course.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good luck to you too @Rynie . Of course, you know how great your draft would be next year if you're picking first right? :LOL:;)
And all our people stay healthy of course.
As a rams fan, you know all about picking first. Ha!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As a rams fan, you know all about picking first. Ha!
x17zuderv6szh4yzg.jpg

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Hate to say it Rynie as you have been a pretty good dude here on our site but I just can never hope for the cowgirls to win. Too much history between our teams back in the day. To you though I wish you a fun filled season though it would be watching Romo sitting in the stands during the playoffs. :D

Cheers man.

Ditto. I was a teenager during the seventies and forty years later I still have trouble having good feelings toward the Cowboys and the Vikings, (Unless they're playing New England). But a hand extended from a fan of a competitor is always welcome. Good luck this season.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Ha! I even walked around East St. Louis at 2am flashing gang signs, shooting my pistol in the air.
Oh yeah..... Well, have you ever been in the Walmart Express lane behind a guy who had 40 items. And he had on a pink thong, was about 50 lbs. overweight, orange crocs, one black sock, one blue one, nothing else and half of his stuff was on the underneath part of his cart and he insisted on putting every item up on the conveyor belt. And he felt he needed to talk politics with whoever he could get to speak to him (a bit of a liberal) ........ Be glad I couldn't find a picture @ people of Walmart. Brutal!

But good luck to you too...........

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Oh yeah..... Well, have you ever been in the Walmart Express lane behind a guy who had 40 items. And he had on a pink thong, was about 50 lbs. overweight, orange crocs, one black sock, one blue one, nothing else and half of his stuff was on the underneath part of his cart and he insisted on putting every item up on the conveyor belt. And he felt he needed to talk politics with whoever he could get to speak to him (a bit of a liberal) ........ Be glad I couldn't find a picture @ people of Walmart. Brutal!

But good luck to you too...........
Wahahahahahahaja!!! Lmao

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
tony-romo-botched-snap-o.gif

:snicker:

And this one, NON-QB play is what started the national narrative of Romo being a choker. Btw, why the fuck were we having our QB hold the ball? :confused: