Goin' big this year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I'm right there with ya. I only used Bradford (instead of the Rams) because he's due some reward after everything he's been through. I absolutely believe the rest of the team will be the catalyst for his success, but he'll still need to capitalize on what's been provided to him. And he will.
The guy finally has some talent around him, not elite top flight stuff, but atleast NFL starting caliber stuff. Plus it's his third year in this offense. After what I saw in the scrimmage Saturday I would have to say he is poised for a good season. Keep the man healthy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My bet to myself. And I gladly accepted.

Bradford will get not only his first playoff appearance this year, but also his first playoff win. Now I realize it's easy to just spout off like that and not worry about being wrong, but this comes with a price. I'm so confident in this prognostication, that I vow to not post on this (or any) board for an entire year if I'm wrong.

giphy.gif
You GO girl... Oh wait.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Bradford will get not only his first playoff appearance this year, but also his first playoff win. Now I realize it's easy to just spout off like that and not worry about being wrong, but this comes with a price. I'm so confident in this prognostication, that I vow to not post on this (or any) board for an entire year if I'm wrong.

giphy.gif

They revoke your parole?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lolz. What a Bradford mama. We have NO WRs and a shitty secondary.....see you next October, since we will be eliminated by that time this year.

I <3 you X, and I am fully on board with this bold BOLD declaration....

tumblr_mbv6vqVFJW1rwcs6vo1_500.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

giphy.gif

I'm ready for it. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens either.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Why torture us by not posting for a year? Just post nudes or something bro.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Nah. I'm gonna have a bunch of free time once I move. I'm just laying it all on the line so that I almost have to will them to win.
So ... when they win a playoff game this year ... you can thank me.

We already have your decree.
I don't think any of us are worried about 2014.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why torture us by not posting for a year? Just post nudes or something bro.
That's true. I shouldn't deprive the world of my dudeness. :cool:

How about this? If they don't achieve the results I predicted, I will take (and video) a challenge of the board's choosing.
Within reason, of course.

PhxRam

That's true. I shouldn't deprive the world of my dudeness. :cool:

How about this? If they don't achieve the results I predicted, I will take (and video) a challenge of the board's choosing.
Within reason, of course.

That I can get on board with.

cracengl

Rookie
You know when EF Hutton used to talk? How people would listen?

EF Hutton is my bitch. You listen to me now, and you put 100% of your faith and trust in my words.

When I say this is going to happen, you can take it to the bank.

So, I just got my new white Nike's and I've put an inquiry in as to whether they allow pets on the spaceship....oh, hey guys. What're you talking about?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

giphy.gif

X, you're killin me.....I like the confidence which I mostly share......But this site is less without you....Pleasemoderate, homey!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So, I just got my new white Nike's and I've put an inquiry in as to whether they allow pets on the spaceship....oh, hey guys. What're you talking about?
Hodor.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Cinnamon challenge, upside down, while wearing a lime green 12th man shehags jersey, while lit on fire from the knees down (or up? since your upside down).

Then you have to share a room with Old Larry in a in a 5 star suite while recovering so he can tell you how bad Sam Bradfail is. Which of course you're footing the bill for. Then you have to watch the draft in SF with a Kyle Boller jersey on.

Perhaps facial reconstruction to give you Kaperdicks nose. Haven't decided if that's too far over the line or not yet.

cracengl

Rookie
Hodor. Hodor, hodor. I think you should have to battle that dude you had beef with from the PD board to death, LARP style. We might have to rent a Rascal to get him out of his mom's basement though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How can we structure this that the Bradford haters go away if it happens?

I am not suggesting we have any here, we don't. Speaking strictly about the rest of the planet.