Goff's weight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Just to keep this pointless thread alive for some reason..... he looks plenty big in this pic.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Definitely thicker in the neck and chest. Face looks a bit "fuller" too. I'm sure he's been training hard. Adding 10 pounds of muscle on a 6'5" frame may not show as easily as someone who is shorter.

My son is 18 and 6'6" and he was super skinny, like 160... barely. He's now over 170 and it BARELY shows. Someone that tall would have to add 20+ lbs for it to really be obvious unless he were stick thin.

fearsomefour

Legend
Definitely thicker in the neck and chest. Face looks a bit "fuller" too. I'm sure he's been training hard. Adding 10 pounds of muscle on a 6'5" frame may not show as easily as someone who is shorter.
Just looking 10 Lbs won't show much on a 6' 4" frame. He is listed at 215 lbs. he would need to get to 240-250 lbs to see a big difference. He is probably 225-230 now. My bigger question is how strong is he in comparison to his weight. Strength matters.

fearsomefour

Legend
My son is 18 and 6'6" and he was super skinny, like 160... barely. He's now over 170 and it BARELY shows. Someone that tall would have to add 20+ lbs for it to really be obvious unless he were stick thin.
That is like camp survivor thin.
For a hard gainer he should be eating 5,000 calories a day. Healthy calories if he can which, if mostly healthy, is a ton of food.
What weight does he want to get to?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
@GabesHorn Love your contribution to this thread, brother.

Just one correction: there have been gay lifters since Charles Atlas which predates Schwarzenegger by 20+ years. Gay lifters were a big part of both lifting and the all important audience during those early days of competition when they could and were held in hotel ballrooms. When much of the country thought bulky bodybuilders were "gross" and "freaks of nature" (which with the nutritional tech at the time, guys who got big like Arnold and Lou were essentially that), it was the gay community in part that supported the nascent sport. Not super openly because nothing gay was super open then, but you get what I'm saying.

I read the "bible" and think Schwarzenegger is a lifting savant. I'm about to get back into the gym and with yoga hoping to fully be back at BJJ.

As for the "gay" comments that use that word in the prejorative sense, it's totally unacceptable. It's 2017, not 1957. Have some dignity and respect for fellow posters.

Be well all!

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
That is like camp survivor thin.
For a hard gainer he should be eating 5,000 calories a day. Healthy calories if he can which, if mostly healthy, is a ton of food.
What weight does he want to get to?

He doesn't have any weight goals, but he has wanted to addd bulk. Skinny kid syndrome. I had it. Was great for triathlon, but not great for the ego... I stayed overweight for too long because of it. He may have an enzyme issue, but no money for testing yet. Doesn't help that he's a picky eater.

We do Isagenix as a family and he's starting to add bulk. I'm gonna be getting a family membership at the Y soon so we can lift together.

fearsomefour

Legend
He doesn't have any weight goals, but he has wanted to addd bulk. Skinny kid syndrome. I had it. Was great for triathlon, but not great for the ego... I stayed overweight for too long because of it. He may have an enzyme issue, but no money for testing yet. Doesn't help that he's a picky eater.

We do Isagenix as a family and he's starting to add bulk. I'm gonna be getting a family membership at the Y soon so we can lift together.
I am trying some intermitant fasting as part of lifting now. Supposed to help with muscle gains and recovery.
Isagenix is a weight loss thing I thought?
I had a player that needed to gain weight. I had him use a weight gainer of his choice (as long as it had a low sugar content) twice a day and add two snacks. The shake was 150 calories per scoop. Three scoops with 16 oz of whole milk an a banana. 850 calories. Twice a day. The snack was a third of a jar of honey roared peanuts and a glass of whole milk. About about another 600 calories. Twice a day. The rest of diet was the same. But adding 2900 calories to his diet along with lifting (which also triggered his appetite) and he was in that 4500 calorie range very quickly.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I am trying some intermitant fasting as part of lifting now. Supposed to help with muscle gains and recovery.
Isagenix is a weight loss thing I thought?
I had a player that needed to gain weight. I had him use a weight gainer of his choice (as long as it had a low sugar content) twice a day and add two snacks. The shake was 150 calories per scoop. Three scoops with 16 oz of whole milk an a banana. 850 calories. Twice a day. The snack was a third of a jar of honey roared peanuts and a glass of whole milk. About about another 600 calories. Twice a day. The rest of diet was the same. But adding 2900 calories to his diet along with lifting (which also triggered his appetite) and he was in that 4500 calorie range very quickly.

It can be, but it also has an entire performance line with added protein. It's pretty good stuff.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It can be, but it also has an entire performance line with added protein. It's pretty good stuff.
Since this thread has taken a slight detour, tell me more about Isagenix. I started the year on Thrive shakes, patches, and vitamins, lost 27 pounds in 2 and 1/2 months. Decided the nearly $200 a month price tag was pricey and switched to garcenia cambogia tablets, Body Fortress Whey Protein shakes, trying to take a shot of Braggs apple cider vinegar daily (with the mother) and a little walking, running, and cycling, very little mind you but something and dusted off a set of dumbbells and have only lost a net 2 pounds in the last month. My goal was to lose 12 more pounds but the brick wall is in the way. I need to convert my man breasts back into a chest.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am a big believer in adding this to a person's diet. A cup of blueberries a day, too.

Let's just say; you'll clean out... :sneaky:
It does wonders for the blood pressure too. I checked mine today. 107/69. It almost scared me. Never been that low. Hope my ticker isn't giving out.:eek:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wish Goff was as big as Bradford to make sure he would never get hurt.........:hiding:

*Also will throw out I started drinking apple cider vinegar few weeks ago. Forgot a few days but will keep at it.

fearsomefour

Legend
Since this thread has taken a slight detour, tell me more about Isagenix. I started the year on Thrive shakes, patches, and vitamins, lost 27 pounds in 2 and 1/2 months. Decided the nearly $200 a month price tag was pricey and switched to garcenia cambogia tablets, Body Fortress Whey Protein shakes, trying to take a shot of Braggs apple cider vinegar daily (with the mother) and a little walking, running, and cycling, very little mind you but something and dusted off a set of dumbbells and have only lost a net 2 pounds in the last month. My goal was to lose 12 more pounds but the brick wall is in the way. I need to convert my man breasts back into a chest.
I try to have the Braggs ACV twice a day.
Growing some broccoli sprouts as well. Supposed to have a whole host of benefits. You Tube Dr Rhonda Patrick broccoli sprouts. Really good info if you like to nerd out on this stuff.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
You can tell he really wants it!!! You go Goff!!!!!!!!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Where's Off Topic when you need it.