Goff to offense or offense to Goff?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
See what he picks up and how quickly things and be blended. It's not about just Goff there are a lot of other players who have to change if too many variables are added at once.

Athos

Legend
Isn't Tyler Boyd still floating from you all?

That's a nice WR to work with Goff.

It'd be smart to do whatever was necessary to pick up Boyd. Trade Mason. Package a 4th or two.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Offense has to be built for Goff. Feature what he does best.
For 3 years the offense has been built around the skills of backup quality QB's . If they keep that mentality then that's the play they will get from Goff.
Plan for him as starter game one, blend in what he can do and expand week by week.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Likely a mix of both. I see Goff as someone who'll evolve Fisher's offensive mindset the same way Brady was to Belichick and Manning was to Fox.

Goff will also mesh with the offense as it does require snaps under center.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Shotgun is going to ruin Gurley's effectiveness.....

30 is the offense right now

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shotgun is going to ruin Gurley's effectiveness.....

30 is the offense right now
We ran the shot gun a lot last year I wanna say it was in the neighborhood of 31% of snaps.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
We ran the shot gun a lot last year I wanna say it was in the neighborhood of 31% of snaps.
So 69% is more

69% under center, able to hand the ball to the Offensive Rookie of the Year

I might be OK with 31% shotgun

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think the key is groh. Passing coordinator who was with Manning is a perfect fit with Goff. Shits about to get real!