Goff and Warner hang out.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...hung-out-with-kurt-warner-and-it-was-awesome/

LOOK: Jared Goff hung out with Kurt Warner, and it was awesome
goffotaswarner.jpg

By Jeff Smith July 3, 2016 2:30 pm ET

There are always those pictures that fans of the Los Angeles Rams have to love seeing. We’ve seen former Rams great Eric Dickerson hanging out with Todd Gurley, and now we got a glimpse of another former great in Kurt Warner, hanging out with none other than No. 1 pick Jared Goff.

Warner swung by as the Rams were wrapping up OTAs before summer break, and spent some time with Goff and the rest of the team.

Here’s Warner obviously teaching Goff all of the secrets to becoming a stellar NFL quarterback. That’s the only thing I can imagine was going on here.

goffwarner.jpg

Then we’ve got Warner coaching someone up. I’m not really sure who he’s talking to, but maybe we can just assume it was Goff. You know, just because.

warnercoaching.jpg

Serious talk here between Warner and Goff.

goffwarner2.jpg

Ok, enough serious talk, let’s have a few laughs and enjoy this beautiful California weather.

goffwarner3.jpg

Then, Kurt decided to go hang out with Case Keenum some too. You know, picking his brain, preparing him in case he’s the Week 1 starter. Have to cover all your bases during OTAs.

warnerkeenum.jpg

It’s too bad we couldn’t catch a glimpse of the historic Ram showing off his arm. We all know he’s still got it, even at age 45. Thanks for stopping by, Kurt.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hey Kurt we really appreciate you giving Colin Kaepernick bad advice and making him far worse than previous season, glad you're saving the good advice for the next Super Bowl winning Quarterback in Ram history.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*Caption..
Kurt: "The weather is nicer here than Phoenix"
Jared: "No kidding, skippy"
Kurt: "Maybe II'll hang out more here, and make Brenda commute..You need help?"
Jared: "Yes. Teach fast, cuz Im scheduled to kick Niner @ss Week One."

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think that Goff kid might be pretty good!

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...hung-out-with-kurt-warner-and-it-was-awesome/

goffotaswarner.jpg

There are always those pictures that fans of the Los Angeles Rams have to love seeing. We’ve seen former Rams great Eric Dickerson hanging out with Todd Gurley, and now we got a glimpse of another former great in Kurt Warner, hanging out with none other than No. 1 pick Jared Goff.

Warner swung by as the Rams were wrapping up OTAs before summer break, and spent some time with Goff and the rest of the team.

Here’s Warner obviously teaching Goff all of the secrets to becoming a stellar NFL quarterback. That’s the only thing I can imagine was going on here.

goffwarner.jpg

Then we’ve got Warner coaching someone up. I’m not really sure who he’s talking to, but maybe we can just assume it was Goff. You know, just because.

warnercoaching.jpg

goffwarner2.jpg

Ok, enough serious talk, let’s have a few laughs and enjoy this beautiful California weather.

goffwarner3.jpg

Then, Kurt decided to go hang out with Case Keenum some too. You know, picking his brain, preparing him in case he’s the Week 1 starter. Have to cover all your bases during OTAs.

warnerkeenum.jpg

It’s too bad we couldn’t catch a glimpse of the historic Ram showing off his arm. We all know he’s still got it, even at age 45. Thanks for stopping by, Kurt.

Where are the shots of Warner giving Foles advice?

Athos

Legend
Kurt still looks in damn good shape. Hell, his upper body looks more defined than playing days Warner.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

goffotaswarner.jpg

goffwarner.jpg

warnercoaching.jpg

goffwarner2.jpg

goffwarner3.jpg

warnerkeenum.jpg

The thing hat stands out to me most in these Photos^ is I don't recall Warner wearing gloves a lot in his Playing Days! I wonder IF Old Age is getting to his Hands!!:LOL:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The thing hat stands out to me most in these Photos^ is I don't recall Warner wearing gloves a lot in his Playing Days! I wonder IF Old Age is getting to his Hands!!:LOL:
He wore a glove pretty much his entire career with the Cardinals.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Pretty sure that he had to start wearing the glove after his thumb injury... which was after he was a Ram.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
All I know is, Warner still looks better than either one of them,physically speaking. Goff is puny across the chest and shoulders compared to Warner, while Keenum resembles a coach potato beer fan. Frankly, Goff's physique calls to question his potential durability (forget college), at least Keenum can scramble for his life....and yes, this O.L. still has something to prove to me. It's still early, just sayin. :baghead:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I was looking at this...and reading some comments..and I had to watch some video....Enjoy!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
All I know is, Warner still looks better than either one of them,physically speaking. Goff is puny across the chest and shoulders compared to Warner, while Keenum resembles a coach potato beer fan. Frankly, Goff's physique calls to question his potential durability (forget college), at least Keenum can scramble for his life....and yes, this O.L. still has something to prove to me. It's still early, just sayin. :baghead:

Stop with this shit. Please, just stop.
Both Mannings, Brady and Rodgers are hardly physical specimens.

Then there's Montana, Unitas, Namath and Griese....

Get my drift. It doesn't fucking matter.

Actually always liked Steve Grogan - weighed 170 dripping wet. It's meaningless at the QB position.

Don't care that much for baseball - but there's Maddox and Linsecum.

fearsomefour

Legend
Pretty sure that he had to start wearing the glove after his thumb injury... which was after he was a Ram.
I think if he broke it first when Steve Everett came in to replace Andy McCollum (I believe at C)....first snap he was in he messed up the snap count and broke Warners thumb.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Yep, Steve Everett did it....I was there in KC...heard it at halftime, was shocked. Ruined Ram season (no div title)

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Stop with this crap. Please, just stop.
Both Mannings, Brady and Rodgers are hardly physical specimens.

Then there's Montana, Unitas, Namath and Griese....

Get my drift. It doesn't freaking matter.

Actually always liked Steve Grogan - weighed 170 dripping wet. It's meaningless at the QB position.

Don't care that much for baseball - but there's Maddox and Linsecum.

When I need a lecture from you I'll ask for it. You have an opinion as do I including everyone else.....

Get over yourself.