GIF or Pic of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
l5vb6ofb.gif

Ah, perhaps that's the problem. Much to my fellow mods laughter and mocking, I've never had a cell phone or a tablet so I'm lost when it comes to that technology. I would suggest taking this problem up with CGI.

I just imagine Prime now at new tech...

giphy.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just imagine Prime now at new tech...

giphy.gif

HaHa! Well obviously I do embrace technology since I'm constantly on the internet and I do know how to do some things. For example I write my own songs and record them using FL Studio and Reaper software.

I recently bought a Korg M1 plugin that I love. While I miss the warmth of analog sound the new music technology of digital is a whole lot easier and quicker to use though a bit on the cold side.

But I do have a cassette player in my car because I have tons of songs recorded going back to the 70's that still sound great. I've never liked the harshness of CD's. I also still have a VCR along with TIVO.

So far I've found no need for a cell phone since I don't venture too far from home these days and talking on the phone is not my thing anyway.

The wife has a cell phone and a Kindle and sits in the next room typing away while I'm on the computer. Guess that's life in the 21st century.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So far I've found no need for a cell phone since I don't venture too far from home these days and talking on the phone is not my thing anyway.

Cell phones are great for people that dont like to talk on the phone. I dont think anyone uses them to talk anymore, unless its to dictate a text message.

Sounds like my house, my wife is on her phone or tablet with some stupid crap on tv. While I sit at the computer reading about the Rams and chevy trucks.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
For example I write my own songs and record them using FL Studio and Reaper software.

Some of those music software are no joke. They might as well be an airplane control panel. Kudos.

But I do have a cassette player in my car because I have tons of songs recorded going back to the 70's that still sound great. I've never liked the harshness of CD's. I also still have a VCR along with TIVO.

Cassettes?? Well, at least they aren't the 8 tracks lol. I got a VCR as well at my folks' home. Lots of home movies and taped shows from the 90s and 2000s.

Not to mention saving on avg. $100 a month.

The wife has a cell phone and a Kindle and sits in the next room typing away while I'm on the computer. Guess that's life in the 21st century.

I'm sorry, really I am, but I have to on account of this gif thread:

tenor.gif

Then there's me....

giphy.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some of those music software are no joke. They might as well be an airplane control panel. Kudos.

Yeah, they do have a high learning curve. Creating a song comes easy for me but the production part of equalization, transients, mixing, and mastering I suck at. From what I've read you're accessing different parts of your brain. Creativity on one side, technology on the other. What I need is a producer but alas not enough money to pay one.