GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'm not optimistic about today, even though we often play Seattle tough. They're not as good as they were the last few years, but we looked worse than last year against the 9ers, especially at lb at cb, and on offense. Being at home might help, but unless the offense really turns it up, its going to be a long day.
As a long time fan, since '79, I just don't see this team going anywhere under Fisher, who will probably be here for another 3 years, with little to help in next year's draft, with us needing help at cb, lb, s, wr, and ol. And maybe qb, although with this scheme, not sure Warner would even be effective.
OK, negativity out - hope I'm wrong!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
image.png
If uploading to the site directly, make sure the file size is under 2mb.

You may need to adjust your camera settings to a lower resolution.
It's an I phone. How? Never mind. My daughter told me to take a screenshot and post that.

BTW. Original 1994 Rams hat and shirt.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on you Rams, lets do these wankers.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just think about it for a minute ... The Tail-Gating for this game started at 7:30am PST!! Makes you wonder How many people will be Stoned for the game!!:D Slater Just Lite the Coliseum Torch for the Game, and the Red-Hot-Chili Pepper's are playing pre-game!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's an I phone. How? Never mind. My daughter told me to take a screenshot and post that.

Your daughter's suggestion is a good one.

On iPhone you need a 3rd party app, unfortunately.

A55VA6

Legend
Almost game time... let's goo!!!! Rams gotta make shit happen, lots of eyes on them today. Let's hope those beautiful throwbacks give us some juice today!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LETS DO THIS!!!

khel72

Rookie
Alright gents let's go ahead and smash the hags. After last weeks performance u know they are over confident and Wilson can't get away with 2 good ankles! Go Rams!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm all excited.

Psycho_X

Legend
Did celo forget some words to the national anthem and just mumbled through it or just me?