GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I was at the game thinking I'd be witnessing history. Well, I guess I did. But it was beyond pathetic. We're definitely the worst offense in the NFL. This is exactly what I feared. Case is gonna suck, and then we'll throw Goff in to get killed by week 5...

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Do we hope they lose to the Hawks and cut bait with Fisher? I feel hopeless like I felt after some Linehan losses.

sugar land

UDFA
Name
SugarLand Dave
....and the game is finally over.

giphy.gif

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
This is what you get when you run a country club camp, do yoga instead of hitting, pool instead of reps and assignments and when you let players tip over on go carts and make a joke about it. Treat young men like kids and they will act like kids.

Fish needs to look in the mirror and hold these players accountable.

That being said they will win next week and the tease will continue and ultimately lead to a 7-9 season

Exactly right.....

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
It would be one thing if this happened vs Arizona or Carolina or NE. But this happened against a team that probably won't win 6 games all year. What an embarrassment.

Mick

Pro Bowler
You are a sad individual......
lighten up francis....I feel fairly certain he wasn't hoping to be taken literally...in this current climate, a little dark humor is welcomed...no need to cast aspersions on his character

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
hahahahahahahaha you're the sad one if you think i was serious ,, what are you 70yr??? lol .... did you make a mess in your panties or depends??? hahahahahahahahha!!!

Not even going to dignify that remark with a comment. No place for the likes of you on this board. Good Night. The loons are out tonight.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
lighten up francis....I feel fairly certain he wasn't hoping to be taken literally...in this current climate, a little dark humor is welcomed...no need to cast aspersions on his character

Sorry wishing injury on our players even in jest has no place on this board. That crosses a line. If you feel it's fine, then I question you're character as well.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the biggest excitement we got from the Rams was the couple of scuffles. And Aaron Donald smashing the helmet on the ground. That was kind of cool. A piece came off too.

RayDonovan

UDFA
Not even going to dignify that remark with a comment. No place for the likes of you on this board. Good Night. The loons are out tonight.

F'n relax we just got smoked on opening night ,, a little humor is my way of expressing my frustrations with this unbelievable underachieving game ....... and keenum performance tonight is quite possibly the worst played game by a ram quarterback ever ,, shit was truly pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.