GDT: Giants @ Rams @ London

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Irvin said Odell going over 200 yds today

If Odell thinks the Horns have forgotten how he grabbed ahold of 'Tree's face mask while 'Tree was legally tackling him out of bounds, he has got to be nuts. I don't know how many yards he's gonna get, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he is black & blue by game's end. I can see the D putting some extra mustard on tackles involving Odell.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I agree with Mooch.... The Giants are probably going to line up in shotgun formation a ton and sling the ball with the quick passes/draws/screens with a few deep balls to Odell or the single covered Sterling Shepard/V.Cruz.

Surely NYG will focus on keeping Donald and Quinn from smashing Manning and attack the Rams secondary until they prove they can cover their Receivers.

Really a simple common sense game plan for the Giants. Gregg Williams Defensive Game Plan better be much better/creative than what he cooked up for the Lions.

I'm still quivering about how bad the 3rd down defense was in the 2nd half at Detroit last week.

Who would've thought that going into week 7 the coordinator under the spotlight is G.Williams and not R.Boras.

You better have a Genius Plan for this game coach Williams.
USATSI_8252168.jpg

Last edited:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Good morning everybody! Anyone else dragging a bit? Sure it will better by kickoff.
Here's some music to get you up! (Turn down your speakers a bit for these haha)

LET'S GO RAMS, KICK SOME G-MEN ASS!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OBJ worries me today. I hope we can figure a way to get into his head. Of course, too much focus on him makes Cruz and Sheppard dangerous. D has to be balanced today.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty worried about this game. At various points today, Troy Hill is going to be man-to-man against someone. Even if it's not OBJ, I'm still sure that Sheppard or Cruz will shred him for huge yards. The defensive line needs to play out of its mind today. Fingers crossed. But if the Giants get the ball out immediately with quick passes - and you can bet that will be their game plan - there's not much Quinn and Donald will be able to do to get to the QB in time.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

We need the put together long drives to keep our injured secondary off the field. To this end, I'm looking for TODD GURLEY to finally break out and have a huge game for us!

GO RAMS!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No love at all from the NFLN crew. Everybody betting against us is a good sign IMO.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I hope the Rams can surprise us all today. I hate when the announcers just pick 1 team. No love 4 our Rams.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Getting off work in 20 mins. Then home to pick up the Mrs., then off to the Stagg's bar in Newport for Omelettes and Bloody Mary's!!!
Been there a few times on Saturday and Sunday mornings!

OcRamsFan

UDFA
all 5 on nfl network picked the giants to win. Lets put it in their OBJ obsessing faces!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
i believe the giants arrived in london a little later in the week. heres to jet lag?! :cheers:

…..

Legend
This can be a very important game to my financial future. I have 5000 ROD denieros on the RAMS