Game Beer Tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
IMG_0593.JPG

Guys. Guys. This thread calls for pics. :rolleyes:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My brew selections are theme based tonight

First is AXIS IPA - from Blanco's Real Brewing Company. A nice beer from Central Texas Hill Country to fight against those freaks up north (sorry rynie) it's in a can that tastes like it's from the tap - nice to get things going. Sounds tough

Second I will go to the SMaSH IPA from Last Stand, cause we gotta smash these fools in the mouth from Day 1 - none of this "finding our identity" crap, just smash mouth football at it's best

Then PUFF By Six Points which is a double IPA at 9.0 abv - this will be what i drink when my dreams for an undefeated season go up in smoke. It's the beer of choice for that Trent Green injury for example - a beer that makes you go lights out, where you fall asleep on the sofa and wake up in a daze just twenty minutes later -- good news is you tivo'd the game and your wife and kids left after you threw the remote at the flatscreen.

Finally on tap for tonight is the EINHORN BERLINNER WEISS from Austin beer works - some beer with fucking unicorns on the can. It has 2 percent alcohol and is a light refrehing and hopeful farmhouse ale / the idea is that i drink this when i play back the fourth quarter i missed while i was all crashed out. It'll be like a sorta pick me up to temind me not everything has gone horribly wrong :LOL:

All joking aside, I hope Goff has a solid 1st quarter so I don't have to reach for the Poof or any of that Unicorn shit

IMG_9167.JPG

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Chili dogs would be fantastic. I'd even take two good old fashioned bratwursts. I haven't had bratwurst in so long.
I'll be Drinking Nice Cold Bud! To go with MY Special Home made "Gut-Bustin' Chili, and Brats! I always start the Season this way!:D

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I went to Japan in late June and early July ... and now I can't decide which one for tonight. Help me out ...

IMG_3283.JPG

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I have found that a good Cowpie beatdown pairs nicely with a smooth cabernet and a thick rib eye. Last year, I tried the fish and a white wine and, well, it didn't work so good.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just ate a big plate of homemade Fried Chicken with a nice organic shake on it, mashed potatoes and petite peas...

Now, it's Zipp Fizz (gotta keep the pipes flowin....) and water.

I'm another in the "meds keep me from having fun" club... LOL

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Modelo with lime flavored beer salt, avocado , cheese and meat quesadillas with salsa

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Decided to change it up with making a pork tenderloin and some veggies for dinner. Opted for a Cabernet

9323249139742.png