Game Beer Tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I splurged on New Belgium 1554 Dark Lager for tonight with the taste of "Bitter chocolate and toasty sweetness." Normally it's Bud Light..

Tell me your drink tonight...BEER ME!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually thinking this will be a Makers Mark night. Only have 2 beers and not really interested in going to the store on a Saturday morning.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have no idea what I'm going to eat today. I know that I'm going to drink water (mainly because medication prevents me from drinking liquor).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have no idea what I'm going to eat today. I know that I'm going to drink water (mainly because medication prevents me from drinking liquor).
General Tsao's Chicken and Crab Rangoon? (I love that!)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Tailgate fare...

Asst snacks

Filet Mignon grilled
4-6 count Jumbo shrimp grilled
Sweet corn on the cob

Modelo
Captain Morgan

Yeah... we're simple drinking folk :p

Memento

Name
Jemma
General Tsao's Chicken and Crab Rangoon? (I love that!)

I have no money right now (and I actually don't like crab rangoon, so...yeah, I've got selective tastes in my food. :D )

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
For those of you who are in the LA area and know of "Alpine Village", Their market has a selection of over 250 beers from all over the world. including Russia, Poland, China.

Stienlager happens to be one of my favorites (made in New Zealand) If you get a chance, it's worth stopping in. It's near the 405--110 Fwy interchange.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
For those of you who are in the LA area and know of "Alpine Village", Their market has a selection of over 250 beers from all over the world. including Russia, Poland, China.

Stienlager happens to be one of my favorites (made in New Zealand) If you get a chance, it's worth stopping in. It's near the 405--110 Fwy interchange.

I go to Alpine Village specifically for there wieners and Brats! Best in SoCal.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I like seltzer water. Been drinking a lot of the flavored seltzer.......no sweeteners just the oil...lemon oil, lime oil, orange oil, blackberry, coconut etc. Pretty cheap at 20 cents per can too.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I like seltzer water. Been drinking a lot of the flavored seltzer.......no sweeteners just the oil...lemon oil, lime oil, orange oil, blackberry, coconut etc. Pretty cheap at 20 cents per can too.

I only drink regular water. No flavorings, no sparkling; just regular water.

Like I said, I have selective tastes. :p

Memento

Name
Jemma
You know what fish do in that water?

Who cares what fish do in that water? Missouri still has the best tap water in the United States, fish or no fish.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Chili dogs would be fantastic. I'd even take two good old fashioned bratwursts. I haven't had bratwurst in so long.
St. Louis area is great for brats. I load up in Breese, IL. 20 lbs at a time. :burp: