Freaky Statistics

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
-Davis leads the league in completion percentage, 72.3
-Rams are top ten in passing yards. I never thought I'd see that, at any time, with the Bradford injury.
-Rams are bottum of the league in sacks with 1.
- Rams are #5 in passing yards allowed.

Its like this year is backwards in so many ways. Don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like it.

Stats aside, it's all about the W. we gotta make up for a couple of losses agains teams we shoulda beat. We gotta do it against better teams, too. I think we're headed in the right direction but it doesn't get any easier.

I'm not ready to give up on that DL, either. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
-Davis leads the league in completion percentage, 72.3
-Rams are top ten in passing yards.
- Rams are #5 in passing yards allowed.

If you had told me this at the beginning of the season I'd have guessed we'd be 3-0.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It really is a good indication that we can win games.
We will win games.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
there is just no way this is a coincidence, the probabilities just don't support that conclusion.
Funny how Fisher addressed this in his press conference. He mentioned Langford was held ("Pulled Down") on the TD pass to Bryant and no call. He fees it's not a "Rams" thing. The refs are looking to call sh*t against us, and it's BS.

A quick story about referees. A few years back, the high school I work at was playing a basketball game and one of the officials was just homering the hell out of us. So the coach called time out and told one of the players to go out and guard the official. After a couple trips up and down the court the ref asks this kid what the heck he's doing and he told him "Coach told me to guard you." The coach was issued a technical foul and tossed out of the game. We did come back and win, but I thought it was creative by the coach and sent a message to the referee too.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Well if everything is backwards at least that means we're gonna kick ass in the middle of the season and it'll be a cake walk for us.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
That comp % is impressive. Give this kid a few more games and some defense and we can win some games.

iced

Nothing wrong with the D-L as much as there are with the Zebras with flags glued to their pocket...And the NFL is clearly need a Lasik Surgery Program - not quite sure how you see such "minor calls" and completely miss the blatant ones

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Fisher you are on the Competition Committee, get us some help please! Is it too much to ask for some refs that call a decent game? This year has been like the year of the replacement refs with all the horrible calls, and not just against the Rams. All every fan wants is a fairly called game but some reason the NFL just can't deliver! For some reason the NFL keeps making new rules but if you don't enforce the rules you already have on the books does it matter? Teams should be able to challenge penalties, not no calls but actually penalties. This would give the refs another security blanket since they could have a bad call overturned and be a good way to have real time grading of their performance.

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
Fisher you are on the Competition Committee, get us some help please! Is it too much to ask for some refs that call a decent game? This year has been like the year of the replacement refs with all the horrible calls, and not just against the Rams. All every fan wants is a fairly called game but some reason the NFL just can't deliver! For some reason the NFL keeps making new rules but if you don't enforce the rules you already have on the books does it matter? Teams should be able to challenge penalties, not no calls but actually penalties. This would give the refs another security blanket since they could have a bad call overturned and be a good way to have real time grading of their performance.
Nope...nope.......nope I would have to say this is worse than the replacement refs. Lol

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Nope...nope.......nope I would have to say this is worse than the replacement refs. Lol

The replacement refs were just incompetent. They didn't have an obvious agenda like these regular assholes do. I'm about to give up watching football for real.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And yet, Austin Davis may not start vs. Philly. Insane.