Former NFL receiver Reche Caldwell could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
He was with the Rams for a short time.
-----------------------------------------------
On March 25, 2008, Caldwell signed a one-year contract with the St. Louis Rams. However, it was short-lived as he was released during the final preseason roster cuts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reche_Caldwell
-----------------------------------------------
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...prison-time-after-guilty-plea-on-drug-charge/

Reche Caldwell faces prison time after guilty plea on drug charge
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 1, 2014

reche-caldwell.jpg
Getty Images

Former NFL receiver Reche Caldwell could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to a federal drug conspiracy.

Caldwell admitted to a scheme to distribute the drug “Molly,” prosecutors say.

According to the Tampa Tribune, Caldwell admits that he signed for and accepted a parcel from China containing 1.5 kilograms of Molly. A week later, investigators intercepted a package mailed by Caldwell that contained the drug.

A second-round pick of the Chargers in 2002, Caldwell spent seven years in the NFL in San Diego, New England, Washington and St. Louis.

Caldwell has been arrested three times this year. In addition to the arrest in connection with this case, he also was arrested in January on an accusation that he was running an illegal gambling operation, and in August on a charge of possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah, both your pic and the one in the article makes one wonder if he wasn't already using Molly while he was still playing. Either that or a lot of caffeine.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Yeah, both your pic and the one in the article makes one wonder if he wasn't already using Molly while he was still playing. Either that or a lot of caffeine.
May be Graves disease? It's not really funny I guess but what the hell. Feldman made it work.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Probably Graves disease. It's not really funny I guess but what the hell. Feldman made it work.

I did some research on him and there is no mention of health problems of any kind, just one arrest after another.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That doesn't mean he doesn't have the condition either, although I'm not saying for sure that's what it is just a possibility. He is symptomatic of Graves. I should've said maybe above.

Here is something really funny though. I just did a Google search on graves disease reche Caldwell and the first hit that came up was my post from above on ROD!!!!!

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That doesn't mean he doesn't have the condition either, although I'm not saying for sure that's what it is just a possibility. I should've said maybe above.

Here is something really funny though. I just did a Google search on graves disease reche Caldwell and the first hit that came up was my post from above on ROD!!!!!

I googled my name and this came up.

30wpn36.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Can't help but think of this video everytime I see that face
icon_lol.gif

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I have Graves and it is a pain! Dry eyes every day and looking like a mad man is no fun! Not as severe as Feldman's though as only the right eye bulges out!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I have Graves and it is a pain! Dry eyes every day and looking like a mad man is no fun! Not as severe as Feldman's though as only the right eye bulges out!
Sorry to hear that bud ,dry eyes are a pain.