Fisher playing things safe

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
I just got word that Fisher will not be dressing the majority starters tomorrow. Assuming he doesn't want to risk anymore injuries to the key guys...

We will be seeing a lot of the young guys tomorrow, (Roberson, Reid, Sam, Westbrooks, both Watts and Mason)

Stacy and Cunningham want be dressing...
THE STARTING RB TOMORROW WILL BE (Trey Watts), has he surpassed Mason to this point? Who knows...

MFaulk107

The Realness
Good! We need no more injuries, especially to our starters.
Last week was unbelievable.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Just have them run some stairs and call it a night. Hmmm....

On a second thought, just call it a night. Those stadium stairs go a long way up. Knowing our luck, we'll have some guys hit every one on the way down. Did they pack enough bubble wrap? I don't think you can ever have enough, personally. That sick kids mom on "The Little Giants" had it right...

A55VA6

Legend
I'll be interested to see who steps up in the final game. Should be fun to watch guys like Trey Watts, Greg Reid, Westbrooks/Sam.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm on the fence with this. Our starters still haven't gotten their dress rehearsal. But, I don't want any more injuries.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
That's cool, I'll enjoy watching the younger guys but I'll be glad when this games over, I'm ready for the regular season to start.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can get injured walking across the street...I guess it doesn't matter much, except it might take a quarter in Week One's game to get up tp speed.....Just not enough time playing against different jerseys as a unit (Ones), imo....

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Scaredy Cat, Look I get it everyone is shell shocked but It's not within his usual mindset or pre season strategies. If your asking the players to put last week behind them and move forward then act like you have done so yourself. Leading is about tough decisions and I hope he made the right one here. Time to watch the youngsters.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just got word that Fisher will not be dressing the majority starters tomorrow. Assuming he doesn't want to risk anymore injuries to the key guys...

We will be seeing a lot of the young guys tomorrow, (Roberson, Reid, Sam, Westbrooks, both Watts and Mason)

Stacy and Cunningham want be dressing...
THE STARTING RB TOMORROW WILL BE (Trey Watts), has he surpassed Mason to this point? Who knows...
Word from who?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That doesn't matter does it? Lol

Well, yea it does. If it's your Brother's friend's cousin it doesn't mean much. If it's a source in the .org then it means more.

You don't have to give up your sources, just say it's someone with the team if it is.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Don't bother press the dude. If he's got sources then he cant name them for obvious reasons. If he's wrong or lying or whatever then we'll see in time wont we. That's how people establish cred - saying something which is proved right in the fullness of time.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Um.... yessssssss?
Stu, Ram4life has an extremely high batting average making these statements. I'm not doubting. He's not one of the attention seeking "my sources" type of guys. There's a history if I'm not mistaking. I think he does know a guy ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stu, Ram4life has an extremely high batting average making these statements. I'm not doubting. He's not one of the attention seeking "my sources" type of guys. There's a history if I'm not mistaking
Still doesn't mean I can't give him shit tho right? :D

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Well, yea it does. If it's your Brother's friend's cousin it doesn't mean much. If it's a source in the .org then it means more.

You don't have to give up your sources, just say it's someone with the team if it is.

I was about to say the same thing. Once I saw what Rams4Life11 posted I checked Nick Wagoner's and Jim Thomas' twitters. Nothing. They would be the first to report this stuff too.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Don't bother press the dude. If he's got sources then he cant name them for obvious reasons. If he's wrong or lying or whatever then we'll see in time wont we. That's how people establish cred - saying something which is proved right in the fullness of time.

"The fullness of time" ....I'm stealing that one.

Isn't Ram4life11 the one who claimed Pead had failed a drug test and will be suspended? Still waiting for that to happen.