Fisher Expects Bradford to be Under Center for Rams in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
So do I......(y)(y)(y););););):):):):cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:love::party::nice::peace::sup::snicker::snicker::shades::shades::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm OK with this, as long as we pick a QB early in the draft. I'm going to be furious if we put all of our eggs into the Sam Bradford basket again.

FRO

Legend
Right now it looks like our only option. If he were healthy we would be 7-4. Sucks he can't be counted on due to health.

iced

I'm OK with this, as long as we pick a QB early in the draft. I'm going to be furious if we put all of our eggs into the Sam Bradford basket again.

Don't wanna force it if it's not there. In 2011 the top qb's went -
1)Newton
8)Locker
10)Gabbert
12)Ponder

Who did the Rams take at 14? Robert Quinn. All those teams needed qb's, but there was much better obvious talent available.

And I especially think the last 2 were forced picks, possibly even locker

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They should only do it if they can renegotiate his contract so that it includes many playing time incentives so they are protected against another injury. They also need a totally viable alternative to Bradford. They should proceed as if Bradford isn't going to be here, even if he is able to play.....they must get another starting quality QB either through trade/draft/free agency. Let them battle it out. If Bradford is healthy, great....if not, they're covered.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
1)Newton
8)Locker
10)Gabbert
12)Ponder

Who did the Rams take at 14? Robert Quinn. All those teams needed qb's, but there was much better obvious talent available.

I'm not saying force it, but no 6th round Garrett Gilbert stuff. Trade back if you have to, or even if it's a 2nd or 3rd round QB, just address the position. I'm tired of having no option besides Bradford, because if he goes down, which at this point seems inevitable, our season is lost.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Hey I'm with you guys. It was never the starter, I it was always the back ups. :ROFLMAO:

Sweet! :party::banana::rockon:

FRO

Legend
1)Newton
8)Locker
10)Gabbert
12)Ponder

Tyron Smith went 9. JJ Watt went 11. So not only did teams pick QBs that sucked, they passed on three guys who are at the top of their craft.

FRO

Legend
I would call the Bucs and see if I could get Glennon for a mid/late draft pick. Redo Bradford's contract and make him the starter. In the draft I pick the best players available because there aren't many glaring needs outside of the QB position.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

I'm not 100% convinced there is a QB worthy of a high choice next year, however in principle I agree with you that we have to get another QB with good/starter potential on this roster asap!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We take the best available player in the draft. I do think we draft a QB in the first 3 rounds though. Very happy to see Bradford expected for return. Not having a decent QB has made me miss the guy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We take the best available player in the draft. I do think we draft a QB in the first 3 rounds though. Very happy to see Bradford expected for return. Not having a decent QB has made me miss the guy.
I think it opened a lot of people's eye's to what we had in Bradford.

BuZzB29

Good news. Fisher needs to win in 2015 and SB8 gives him the best shot.

I need Rams defense is first and defense is important first. Did you see the Seahawks and 49ers are a great defense. Rams must defense beast and keep coverage on WRS and TE. CB must go coverage on WRS and TE. Then FS or SS must read the Quarterback his head the direction when throw the right or left. FS or SS must run to fast and hit on WRS when they will painful and scared us because best to hits..

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Can I get a translator???

StevenG-BR

Rookie
'With the team' doesn't mean 'starting quarterback' though. He could be brought in and cut in camp for all we know. And frankly, between the "Shaun Hill's our guy" and the "Davis for the rest of the season" talk, I think it's pretty much been established that we can't trust a word Fisher says on the QB situation.