Fisher Believes Todd Gurley Can Be Better Than Eddie George, CJ2K

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Bleacher Report NFL Insider Jason Cole is traveling the country and visiting various training camps to get all the buzz around the league. What did Cole learn about rookie running back Todd Gurley at the St. Louis Rams’ camp? How does head coach Jeff Fisher feel about his young running back?

Watch Cole's Rams Report

FRO

Legend
He is sort of a combination of both. Sky is the limit for Gurley. I know picking an injured RB at 10 isn't appealing in today's NFL, but that was the only pick that really made sense. Gurley can be a superstar that the offense desperately needs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Interesting because one could argue that CJ is Eric Dickerson like seeing that he almost beat the record.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I see him as more of an Adrian Peterson or Demarco Murry type of guy. He reminds me a lot of Murray, actually.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see him as a player who has to prove himself. Just like any other rookie in the NFL.

If he reads any of this stuff, he's gonna feel more pressure.

Just let him go out there and see what happens.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well good. I'd be concerned if he said he feels Gurley can be better than Lendale White.