Fantasy football season!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure with its popularity there are many of us that participate. I'm currently doing one slow draft for a league. It's one of those best ball/draft champion type leagues. We draft 50 rounds and the computer auto starts your best lineup there are no transactions. Drafting 5th in this league I ended up with Gurley and followed him up with T. Y. Hilton and Kelvin Benjamin.

Who else will be hip deep in fantasy this year?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I will be in at least 3 leagues this season. I run a league at my work, I've got my friends league and of course the Rod league if we do it again this year. I just got invited to join another work league not sure about that one though... Oh and fantasy premier league will be starting up soon as well.

Name
Adam
two of my team name / images this season:

"AIN'T PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD"
e9dk0l.jpg

REFERENCE:

--------------------------------------------------------

"MULHOLLAND DRIVE HOBO"
2ry0woh.jpg

REFERENCE:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Won't be hip deep, and my friend is the commish and always sets the draft up after preseason b/c injuries. I got 1 rule when I draft: no 49er, shitchicken, or cheater player is going to be on my team. Cardinals, I'll hold my nose and use him.

I hope I get the 3rd pick, and can get TG, and then in the 2nd get David Johnson. I always get screwed with RBs. Last year I had great plan: Drafted Le'Veon Bell, and got Todd Gurely in the 5th. Coupled with Megatron and Julio Jones and Amari Cooper as my flex, it was gonna be awesome. And it was, I was owning my league. Then they all got hurt or missed time in some capacity. I finished fucking 4th!

This year, obviously I'm going after TG. I'm probably gonna focus more on WRs than ever before. I love looking for obscure players that end up shining. Last year Tyler Eifert went undrafted, I got him + later in the year I got Eric Decker. My friend got mad b/c they ended up being TD machines lol.

A55VA6

Legend
Check out one of my teams this year. Built to win a championship!! Everyone was reaching for players and I took advantage. I still don't know how my team got this stacked.

Screen Shot.png

Screen Shot 1.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn I wanna play in a league with your friends! You managed to get 4 first round picks in there :D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Here's mine:

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: David Johnson (I know, I missed out on Todd by ONE pick..)
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: DeAndre Hopkins
WR: Amari Cooper
TE: Gary Barnidge
K: Brad McMannus
DST: Broncos

Bench
QB: Jameis Winston
RB: Le'Veon Bell
RB: Gio Bernard
RB: Duke Johnson
WR: Keenan Allen (yes, on my bench)