1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fantasy football season!

Discussion in 'GENERAL SPORTS TALK' started by OldSchool, Jul 26, 2016.

1. OldSchool

Legend
    ROD Credit | 2016 Richest Members
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure with its popularity there are many of us that participate. I'm currently doing one slow draft for a league. It's one of those best ball/draft champion type leagues. We draft 50 rounds and the computer auto starts your best lineup there are no transactions. Drafting 5th in this league I ended up with Gurley and followed him up with T. Y. Hilton and Kelvin Benjamin.

Who else will be hip deep in fantasy this year?

2. Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
    Expand Collapse

I will be in at least 3 leagues this season. I run a league at my work, I've got my friends league and of course the Rod league if we do it again this year. I just got invited to join another work league not sure about that one though... Oh and fantasy premier league will be starting up soon as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. clevelandrams

Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    two of my team name / images this season:

"AIN'T PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD"
    [​IMG]
    REFERENCE:

--------------------------------------------------------

"MULHOLLAND DRIVE HOBO"
    [​IMG]
    REFERENCE:

4. Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
    Expand Collapse

Won't be hip deep, and my friend is the commish and always sets the draft up after preseason b/c injuries. I got 1 rule when I draft: no 49er, shitchicken, or cheater player is going to be on my team. Cardinals, I'll hold my nose and use him.

I hope I get the 3rd pick, and can get TG, and then in the 2nd get David Johnson. I always get screwed with RBs. Last year I had great plan: Drafted Le'Veon Bell, and got Todd Gurely in the 5th. Coupled with Megatron and Julio Jones and Amari Cooper as my flex, it was gonna be awesome. And it was, I was owning my league. Then they all got hurt or missed time in some capacity. I finished freaking 4th!

This year, obviously I'm going after TG. I'm probably gonna focus more on WRs than ever before. I love looking for obscure players that end up shining. Last year Tyler Eifert went undrafted, I got him + later in the year I got Eric Decker. My friend got mad b/c they ended up being TD machines lol.

5. A55VA6

Shutdown Corner
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Check out one of my teams this year. Built to win a championship!! Everyone was reaching for players and I took advantage. I still don't know how my team got this stacked.

Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot 1.png

• Like Like x 3
  6. OldSchool

Legend
    ROD Credit | 2016 Richest Members
    Expand Collapse

Damn I wanna play in a league with your friends! You managed to get 4 first round picks in there :D

7. Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
    Expand Collapse

Here's mine:

QB: Andrew Luck
    RB: David Johnson (I know, I missed out on Todd by ONE pick..)
    RB: Adrian Peterson
    WR: DeAndre Hopkins
    WR: Amari Cooper
    TE: Gary Barnidge
    K: Brad McMannus
    DST: Broncos

Bench
    QB: Jameis Winston
    RB: Le'Veon Bell
    RB: Gio Bernard
    RB: Duke Johnson
    WR: Keenan Allen (yes, on my bench)