Facebook getting in to the act...asks the following question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
To RFIP: I don't read more than about 30% of the posts and I can't speak for any of the real members of this forum but from the ones I have read it's pretty obvious that all the posters here like you. They also know that when you like a player you become fanatical about them which leads to a lot of good natured ribbing and jokes directed at you concerning those players. That's why I said "third round steal" just to pull your chain. Pretty much the antithesis of the Incognito/Martin thing. In our case the comments we make really are meant to be good natured and not mean. Totally true in my case and most likely true in everyone else's case.

To Rams and Gators: Good point! Though there were many greats ones there too. Most of whom have moved here.

To Thordaddy: My Dads' fine. His neuro-ophthalmologist advised him to give the muscles that control the focusing of his eyes a period of total rest to recover and help mitigate his worsening headaches. He was wearing a blindfold until last Monday and he's still not supposed to be reading but I caught him reading Pickles in the papers this morning so he can't be too bad off. :LOL: He plans on coming back to post in early March.

He's been whining about not being able to research the draft this year like he normally does. Hugely disappointing for him because he loved doing that. I don't think he'll be doing that anymore going forward. He says it's not going to be so bad because there are so many posters here whose opinions he respects. He'll be relying on them to form his own opinions. At least that's what he's been telling me.