Effortless speed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't see where Thomas or Bailey were, but if that's not a flag pattern, and is instead a post or 9, that's a sure TD. Maybe. Foles did kinda underthrow him there. Which is difficult to do with someone that fast. If anything, throw it to the back of the endzone and count on him getting under it.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
If that ball is thrown a little deeper he catches in stride in the end zone.He had to slow down for it which gave Sherman time to catch up from being burned.At the very least it should have been a pi on Sherman.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
One of the small amount of mistakes Foles made yesterday. I bet he learns from this one though and next time over throws him if anything.

FRO

Legend
I didn't see where Thomas or Bailey were, but if that's not a flag pattern, and is instead a post or 9, that's a sure TD. Maybe. Foles did kinda underthrow him there. Which is difficult to do with someone that fast. If anything, throw it to the back of the endzone and count on him getting under it.
Was there a safety over the top though? Super tough pass to complete. Should have definitely been a PI in today's game.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Roadrunner_looney_tunes.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was there a safety over the top though? Super tough pass to complete. Should have definitely been a PI in today's game.
Yeah, I don't know where the safety was ... yet. I haven't re-watched it. It is a tough pass, but Foles did put it pretty close to where it should have gone. Right at the cone. Just a little too late on the trigger.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

I'll give it to him this week. We didn't see much of Tavon deep in the preseason. Hopefully Foles is ready for the speed next time.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Man, I was sooo disappointed with this song after waiting so long for Eminem to do something with Tech. Em does go fast here, though.

I thought that the three of them (Tech, Eminem, and Krizz Kaliko) did a good job. Maybe it's just because I love chopper songs. I have both of the Midwests and WWC as well, and I also have a feature with Busta and Twista.

Anyway, I just thought that this song would fit the most. Mentions the Roadrunner and Speedy Gonzalez. But if you don't like that song...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The fake took a while to develop. If Foles somehow throws the ball when TA makes his burst it's all over. I'm excited, I see them taking this play all year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I thought that the three of them (Tech, Eminem, and Krizz Kaliko) did a good job. Maybe it's just because I love chopper songs. I have both of the Midwests and WWC as well, and I also have a feature with Busta and Twista.

Anyway, I just thought that this song would fit the most. Mentions the Roadrunner and Speedy Gonzalez. But if you don't like that song...

The first WWC with Busta was the best. Busta Rhymes just tears that song apart. I've heard this one too, I love the new age Busta. It's a far cry from his days on When Disaster Strikes.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
the safety was deep middle. When they showed the replay from a slightly different angle, I saw one of the S's coming in from the side in the EZ. So pushing that pattern more towards the middle of the field probably wouldn't have been good. Foles was late on letting it rip ... but ... even the guys in the booth said it WAS PI ... or should have been.