Draft - Day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Was this a good draft day, bad, or WTH???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
If I were calling the shots I'd trade up for Amari Cooper, but settling for an OLmen is more likely. I'd still like it if they considered Parker at 10 too

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
BOLD PREDICTION: Williams.

shaking_head_disgust_keanu_reeves.gif

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
If anybody tips the picks before they happen we are going to fall out.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
If anybody tips the picks before they happen we are going to fall out.
This ^. Nothing more frustrating, that's why I can't watch the ESPN coverage or go near twitter. Just infuriating...

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's hoping for a good draft from sunny Barbados. I'm at least in the rightish time zone.

iced

who thinks jameis winston is going to get a Joe's Crab shack endorsement?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Just watched Laken Tomlinson on the "gold carpet". That guys too smart for the NFL - and seems too nice to play offensive line in the NFL. I hope for his sake I'm wrong and I know its not a nice thing to say. He seemed like a wonderful young man but the guy on draft night talking about his future as a neurosurgeon after football? With Chris Borland retiring after 1 year I'd stay away from this guy!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I doubt seriously that the Rams would use a #10 for a Center....that said, I'm extremely concerned that before this season is over (they) and most of us will rue the day if they don't come up with a solid Center to anchor this O line.